Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    she deserves it. she has had a long feud with with eve... it makes sense to put her with the title.
    One lengthy feud is all it takes for someone to really earn a title now, huh? Well, I guess that's at least efficient. Or something.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I like the idea of having page as one of her challengers, but I don't think she should be the first challenger. She is a face on nxt first off, so the only people who know about her think of her as a face... And second, you shouldn't give someone that quick of a title shot after joining the main roster IMO. I know she is incredibly popular on this site, but that's just too much IMO.
    I actually agree with ya, Denny. Instead of the WWE burning through everyone's favorite developmental flavor-of-the-months by just short-sightedly feeding them to Kaitlyn in one pointless feud after the other, they need to do some serious foundation-laying by building these new girls up in the eyes of the general audience and actually establishing them so the feuds have some weight (and therefore mean something). Otherwise, all we'll be left with is the same old wheel-spinning, only with a slightly fresher coat of paint.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I feel like Kaitlyn's reign is the start of a decent Divas division. From here, she can have a good feud with AJ (with plenty of interference from Ziggler or Big E if we're willing to get that edgy). Cameron and Naomi can be a good tag team if allowed. They looked good in the battle royal and we can get some new faces in. I'm gonna say things are looking up for the division.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Black Ninja!
    Kaitlyn needed the title. Now... Feud with AJ so she can fucking wrestle for once.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Kaitlyn needed the title. Now... Feud with AJ so she can fucking wrestle for once.
    That's what we need. more aj lee tv time haha.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Kaitlyn is a sign of good things for the Diva division? Lord, give me strength!!! Giving her the belt is the equivalent of putting the WWE title on Titus O'Neil.

Black Ninja!
    That's what we need. more aj lee tv time haha.
    No. less talking more WRESTLING

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Kaitlyn is a sign of good things for the Diva division? Lord, give me strength!!! Giving her the belt is the equivalent of putting the WWE title on Titus O'Neil.
    She's basically the star of the division now so it's not like they really had a choice. Unless we go with your nihilistic approach and just fire them all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    She's basically the star of the division now so it's not like they really had a choice. Unless we go with your nihilistic approach and just fire them all.
    They still have layla. Though I'm glad they put it on kaitlyn... layla would of been a solid choice as well.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Kaitlyn's the star of the division? It is dead then. Is euthanasia nihilism now?