Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6

    Possible Diva Spoiler???

    There's a report that Eve Torres is leaving WWE. I'll have to delete this if it turns out to be wrong!

    I'm guessing, with the burgeoning womens MMA scene, she's going to have a crack at that - considering who she's married to, it's not unlikely.

    That division is falling apart!

  2. #2
    If it were the case, the list of really good diva's on any level of wwe is diminishing really fast.

    We only have:
    Layla
    Natalya
    AJ
    Paige
    and?

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    If it were the case, the list of really good diva's on any level of wwe is diminishing really fast.

    We only have:
    Layla
    Natalya
    AJ
    Paige
    and?
    Vickie

  4. #4
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Vickie
    Only if the Earth had double suns like on Tatooine, and that is unlikely, kind of like Vickie being a good wrestling diva.

    Anyways, this does suck. Hopefully they can bring someone up from nXt. Like Paige or something.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  5. #5
    Shame. WWE puts some effort into building her, and she leaves. I can't say that I blame her given the division. The belt is like a door knob, everyone gets a turn... and the audience clearly doesn't give a fuck about the Divas.

  6. #6
    Let Eve win and leave with the butterfly belt and bring back the women's title.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There's a report that Eve Torres is leaving WWE. I'll have to delete this if it turns out to be wrong!

    I'm guessing, with the burgeoning womens MMA scene, she's going to have a crack at that - considering who she's married to, it's not unlikely.

    That division is falling apart!
    With that in mind, she may be or want to consider being TNA bound...given their working relationship with Ballator
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.


  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    WWE's divas division is very, very sad at the moment... though this likely means kaitlyn will be champ... I'm ok with that.
    #BeJelly


  9. #9
    Normal Member bmh67wa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    WWE's divas division is very, very sad at the moment... though this likely means kaitlyn will be champ... I'm ok with that.
    Unfortunately, I fear that Kaitlyn will be just filler until they figure out what to do with the division. Hopefully the WWE will bring up Paige and a couple of others from NXT to fill the void.

    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

    This forum has died.


  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    What would be most cool was if they had just given Shaul some time off and she debuts on the main roster. *sigh* A man can dream huh?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.