Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I was 15/16 around the time they were popular, I didn't know any better
    Poor excuse, you must repent.

Blog Entries

At Long Last, Sammartino In The WWE Hall Of Fame!

Hey Guys & Dolls ,

At long last!
    Bruno Sammartino is to finally be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame!
    We have waited so long for this to happen and now finally it is.
    Triple H has done a great job of trying to start a clean slate between Bruno and Vince which is great.
    Show your appreciation below for the 'Living Legends' unparalleled contribution to wrestling in the 60's and 70's.

Also, on a side note, a great class so far for this years Hall Of Fame!
    Who do you want/think will also be inducted this year?
    Matt

Blog Entries
    If anyone deserves to be inducted next, or at least next year, it should be Jim Johnston.

HOF Inductions

Now that the 2013 Hall of Fame class is shaping up as one of the best of all time, The question in my mind turns to who will be inducting each new member. With that in mind, I'll share my thoughts on who I think should do the honors for each announced Hall of Famer.

Mick Foley: This one seems the most obvious! When I think of who should induct Foley, the first name that jumps out is Terry Funk. After everything Funk and Foley have been through, it would almost seem sacreligious for it to be anybody else. Outside possabilities also include one time protege Tommy Dreamer or his boyhood idol, Jimmy Snuka.

Trish Stratus: One name and one name only, LITA! I really can't think of anybody else worthy of doing this honor.

Bob Backlund: This is the one giving me the most trouble as nobody is really jumping out as an obvious choice. Possibly maybe the Iron Sheik or, based off of his recent comments, Kevin Nash.

Bruno Sammartino: The first name that popped into my head when I found out about Bruno's induction was Larry Zbyszko, who as it turns out was also Bruno's first choice. With recent reports that the WWE feels Bruno's induction is big enough to require a "big time' inductor and Bruno allowing WWE to make the choice, it would not surprise me to see none other than Vince McMahon himself induct Bruno in an attempt to make it appear that the previous bad blood was all overblown. Not saying I agree with it, but that is what I see as a possability.

Blog Entries
    Watch everyone go, "who's Larry Zbysko?" lol

I can't see them letting Sheiky-boy near a mic. It'd be a safer bet to put Scott Steiner on the mic. Snuka could be a possibility for Backlund but in his case, I think they might go with JR or even King to do it. Or Bret Hart. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Watch everyone go, "who's Larry Zbysko?" lol

I can't see them letting Sheiky-boy near a mic. It'd be a safer bet to put Scott Steiner on the mic. Snuka could be a possibility for Backlund but in his case, I think they might go with JR or even King to do it. Or Bret Hart. Maybe.

I'd rather it be the Living Legend than VKM, but I doubt it happens. As for Backlund, I could see Pat Patterson giving him his induction.

While I would like for Foley to have Funk do the honors, I can see the WWE going the Rock n Sock route before Dreamer or Snuka get the chance.

Personally, I'd like to see Madusa do the honors for Trish as a bit of a rub to her and how hard she worked to become a woman "wrestler" and not just a Diva, but I bet Lita gets the honors.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Trish should get inducted by Stone Cold I reckon.

I would love to see DDP go into the Hall of Fame, all the work he's doing to change peoples lives, and being one of the top stars in WCW, I think he deserves a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I would love to see DDP go into the Hall of Fame, all the work he's doing to change peoples lives, and being one of the top stars in WCW, I think he deserves a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame.

He'll be there one day, but I think there are many others who should be in the HOF before him. DDP is still at the age where he can come in and do a one off. He's had a handful of matches with AWE, PIWC, Full Throttle, CWA, MCW, World Wrestling Legends, and others since leaving WWE, but hasn't competed since 2011. I know that he is listed for an OSW (Old School Wrestling) event in my area in March, but I am not sure if he'll be in the ring or not.

Regardless, Paige will get there when it is his time, but I'd rather see Savage, Rude, and many others in the HOF before they put DDP in.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'm sure he'll get his day.

I would like to see the WWE get invloved with him more pertaining to maybe sending wrestlers who violate the WWE Wellness Policy to him. Seems like he's a guy who gets results regardless of how bad a situation may in fact be.