Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

The 2013 WWE Hall Of Fame Thread

According to a the new york post , it seems as if mick foley is the first inducted for this year hof

what do you guys think of this, do you like the idea?

do you think its right about time or just too soon?

who will induct him?

anybody else ( posible) that you want to be in THIS years hof?

personallyy i think that foley truly deserves to be in the hall of fame, and the fact that this years ceremony is in his hometown can make this one really special, im really forward to see how they plan tu induct him, personally i think that it would be either the rock, vince mcmahon , hhh or as a very long shot the undertaker

The guy is a legend, and his best days are obviously behind him. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Yeah I'm with Ape.

Also it would be very fitting for him to be inducted this year considering where it's taking place.

I think the Rock would be a good choice to induct him. Also maybe someone like Stone Cold could be another good option.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

if they let drew carey in, might as well induct a sack of potatoes...

hof is a joke.

It seems like it the right time for him to be inducted, a true HOF no doubt about it, inducted by maybe terry funk

i feel there are to many inductees in the HOF each year think it should be limited to 2 or 3 true legends each year

Quote Originally Posted by joebro View Post
    It seems like it the right time for him to be inducted, a true HOF no doubt about it, inducted by maybe terry funk

i feel there are to many inductees in the HOF each year think it should be limited to 2 or 3 true legends each year
    Terry Funk is a great call man! that would be cool.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm very glad that he is going to be inducted. He'll always remain of my very favorite characters on WWE TV.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Foley is a legend. Foley did what most jacked guys can't being a lumpy out of shape looking guy. He has prob one of the all time best moments ever. HITC vs Taker...shivers.

He winning the title from the Rock started the swing in WWEs way during the Monday Night Wars. His promos were classic to creepy and nerve racking to comedy that are still talked about today.

I've never seen a bad Foley match. He sacrificed his body more than others to entertain us. He's a nut job.

He's in....a 100 times over.

Love to see the Undertaker induct him
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 01-11-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    He definitely deserves it and it's good to have a superstar going into the Hall of Fame each year that even relatively new fans recognise. Foley will undoubtedly get a special pop when the inductees appear at Wrestlemania 29.
    Last edited by KingWade; 01-11-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Foley was and is always going to be one of my favourites, Technically never the best wrestler but you know when Mick is in the ring something good is going to take place.

Random idea and it will probably be Terry Funk to introduce him but if not, I would like to see The Rock do it and have Foley in his corner at WM. Roc'N'Soc one last time.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her