Hybrid View

Kane vs Edge at TLC...AGAIN!!!???

Kane vs Edge has been announced again for TLC. Do any of you want to see this match again? Or should WWE keep it fresh and have a different challenger each month? I just think having the same match for 3 or 4 PPV's in a row is quite boring the be honest.

Really hope this is the end of this feud. Edge is really going to have to win here or he's just going to look like a doofus for messing with this monster and still not win the title.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Really hope this is the end of this feud. Edge is really going to have to win here or he's just going to look like a doofus for messing with this monster and still not win the title.
    Don't think that changing every month is good. Maybe every two. In one month a lot of things can be left unsettled. Agree that change is good though.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Don't think that changing every month is good. Maybe every two. In one month a lot of things can be left unsettled. Agree that change is good though.
    Having a completely different main event is just as bad as having the same every night. The key is to keep the overall storyline interesting.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Having a completely different main event is just as bad as having the same every night. The key is to keep the overall storyline interesting.
    Totally true. I thought Edge "kidnapping" Paul Bearer and the chases he had with Kane were somewhat funny.. but they weren't believable. It made Kane look vulnerable.