Thread: Travis Tomko

Travis Tomko

Sometimes you wonder around and you find yourself at a place where past, present and future are all together...

I came across Tomko's name and started reading because I was curious what happened to this talented force in WWE and TNA. While reading his history and his alliances with Christian, I couldn't believe I hadn't seen this guy in years, since I remembered him always in great shape and he's only 36 years (me too btw :-) )

Making a long story short; seems he is in a WWE-rehab program since 2011.

Do you think that if he gets his life back on track, he can have a last run in WWE?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Sometimes you wonder around and you find yourself at a place where past, present and future are all together...

I came across Tomko's name and started reading because I was curious what happened to this talented force in WWE and TNA. While reading his history and his alliances with Christian, I couldn't believe I hadn't seen this guy in years, since I remembered him always in great shape and he's only 36 years (me too btw :-) )

Making a long story short; seems he is in a WWE-rehab program since 2011.

Do you think that if he gets his life back on track, he can have a last run in WWE?
    Tyson Tomko? I'd love to see him come back when Christian does as his enforcer again. But with Christian in the main event scene this time.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tomko has excellent potential,and being a body guard for Christian would be good, and maybe lead into a I.C. championship story line, Christian ego gets to him, Tomko wants more in his career, which will eventually set up for them to then go against each other. (think Nash/Michaels)..giving Tomko more legitimacy to go on his own as a singles performer, and pushing Christian back into the WHC picture!

Blog Entries
    Fringe player at best - only memorable because he allied himself with Christian. Besides that: persistent drug problems and thus a big chance to relaps when on the road for 200 days a year. Why would WWE choose to get him back on screen? They haven't got time for the younger guys. I don't want to see Tomko hogging tv-minutes that could've gone to the struggling guys already on the roster.

But, before you'll think I'm a total a-hole: I sincerly wish that Tomko rehabs well and hope he gets back to wrestling the indies, maybe if that goes well even a TNA stint - because that schedule fits him better and TNA is grittier, he doesn't have the cookie cutter kid friendly look WWE is aiming for.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Tomko is alright, nothing really special to me. He's got a great build and a decent look and some fairly good skills for a guy of his size.

In 2011 I believe he entered WWE's rehab program after that robbery of a drugstore of some oxycodone pills.

With WWE's current roster the way it is, I really don't see he coming back. I wouldn't mind seeing him make another run in TNA though. He could probably match up well against some of their talent.

Last time i saw the guy he was out of shape completely.

This is supposedly not even the worst shape he was in!!!