Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1

    WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2012

    I was just wondering what everyone would like to have in SVR12 next year?

    Couple of things I would like to see in the new SVR next year are:

    Title Matchs in Exibition Mode.
    GM Mode.
    More new match types (Casket Match, Special Ref Match or Enforcer, Lumberjack/Lumberjill Match).
    Create your own Championship Entrance.
    Possibly bring back the Create a Championship.
    More interactive titantron during matchs, like on a last man standing match i would like to try and set the fireworks off on somebody like what Orton tried on Cena.

    And finally I would like to see the GM Stand on the Raw Arena, just for the hell of it!
    CM Punk: When you step into that ring, Rock, know that your arms are just too short to box´╗┐ with God.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar77 View Post
    I was just wondering what everyone would like to have in SVR12 next year?

    Couple of things I would like to see in the new SVR next year are:

    Title Matchs in Exibition Mode.
    GM Mode.
    More new match types (Casket Match, Special Ref Match or Enforcer, Lumberjack/Lumberjill Match).
    Create your own Championship Entrance.
    Possibly bring back the Create a Championship.
    More interactive titantron during matchs, like on a last man standing match i would like to try and set the fireworks off on somebody like what Orton tried on Cena.

    And finally I would like to see the GM Stand on the Raw Arena, just for the hell of it!
    I like the last idea. Would like to see a create an arena/set mode where you can customise everything. Trons, mini-trons, ring, announce table etc. It would be your arena.

  3. #3
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    create a tron
    create a championship
    more clothing and hair options to ur caws
    more options for create a storyline mode
    create a road to wrestlemania mode where u make it and u have to play it later on
    create a mat grapple finisher ( seriously they need to add it we have front grapple, turnbuckle, top rope diving but no ground mat? bullshit i wanna make hogan's leg drop!!!)
    on created wrestlers add a pre match animation when it says "tonight superstar vs superstar on raw" for example and they move we should select how they move there.
    more pyro options on create a entrance
    bring back gm mode
    make the game be able to whitstand 8 wrestlers at the same time in the ring
    fix the blurry letters glitch on create a sign option
    make girls able to fight guys again
    the background musics should be more bcuz it gets alot repetitive to listen to gallow's, archer's, miz's, drew's, cody's, jericho's and cm punk's theme.
    remove lance cade's, trevor murdoch's, jesse's and festus pret set moveset and replace it with more usefull wrestlers since no one will make those 4 meaningless guys.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    make girls able to fight guys again
    You girl basher! Nah but seriously good ideas

  5. #5
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    You girl basher! Nah but seriously good ideas
    i think its stupid that we loose a match by dq when we hit a girl on a mixed tag team match its complete balloney
    i mean look at chyna she won the ic tittle twice that proves women can fight men and still come out on top
    wwe is fucking stupid and so is thq for making divas unable to fight men on svr games.

  6. #6
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    i forgot to add one more thing
    make random camera men appear from outside the ring and make the camera of the match randomly change its position not just in finishers make it move direction in almoust every move that is made even close ups to the superstars specially when they are inside a submission hold
    make the ring announcer and several security scattered around the crowd to make it have more realism.
    Bring back the "go into the crowd" mode but this time let us go fight outside in the crowd and allowing us to reach the backstage areas to make it into a parking lot brawl or backstage brawls if we are playing a falls count anywhere match.

  7. #7
    Fresh Member InfoWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    61
    Blog Entries
    2
    Lots of good ideas here.

    One idea i had was since you can use ur own music for entrances they should make it so you can use a video that is compatiable with whatever console that could be used for titantrons during the entrance.

  8. #8
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoWarrior View Post
    Lots of good ideas here.

    One idea i had was since you can use ur own music for entrances they should make it so you can use a video that is compatiable with whatever console that could be used for titantrons during the entrance.
    the music yes they should have more options for music seriously
    when it comes to the titantron instead of having choices let us make our own titantron srsly for example the highlight reel is a good addition but with it we should collect clips from our caws during their match, make a some sort of small video with clips from their matches and entrance and then we have our caw titantron.

  9. #9
    It really needs to get rid of Universe Mode, and bring back GM Mode. Personally, I have way too much trouble figuring everything out in Universe Mode. It also takes too long to create a show. Bring back GM Mode, but allow us to customize the matches and promos, just like Universe Mode does, but simpler. Another thing that has to be done, is they have to fix the custom music bug. It's way too loud. Also, they need to give us more control of creation, especially in the Create-An-Entrance mode. When I make a complex entrance for my CAW, and then said CAW wins a title, it's very annoying to see that he can't have the same entrance. That's all I really can think of. There isn't much to improve on.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    It really needs to get rid of Universe Mode, and bring back GM Mode. Personally, I have way too much trouble figuring everything out in Universe Mode. It also takes too long to create a show. Bring back GM Mode, but allow us to customize the matches and promos, just like Universe Mode does, but simpler. Another thing that has to be done, is they have to fix the custom music bug. It's way too loud. Also, they need to give us more control of creation, especially in the Create-An-Entrance mode. When I make a complex entrance for my CAW, and then said CAW wins a title, it's very annoying to see that he can't have the same entrance. That's all I really can think of. There isn't much to improve on.
    Bring back the Smackdown 1/2 ranking system. Yep. Best one yet.
    If I can be serious for a minute..

    EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.