1 7.14%
  • Bobby Roode and Austin Aries v James Storm and Jeff Hardy

6 42.86%
  • Sting v Knox

1 7.14%

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

1-10-13 match of the night Impact

Now let post this right..... Ignore the other thread..
    Kenny King and Zema Ion was mine favorite
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Now let post this right..... Ignore the other thread..
    Kenny King and Zema Ion was mine favorite
    I was just going to say something about that... Forget to make the poll again?

I go with Roode/Aries vs. Hardy/Storm. Was it a BS Ending? Of Course. Was it too short for the amount of work these guys could do? Of Course. Was it entertaining to watch? Hell yeah. The fighting between Aries/Roode before the match started, the "top this" aspect of the match, the ending with both men fighting over the belt and holding it high (together)... I loved it all. Aries selling the Closing Time Face Breaker was awesome, and Roode tried to top him with his best imitation of the Rock taking a stunner after the Twist. It was all well done and I was a big fan of this match because I watched it without my "I'm seriously a serious fan so this match better be serious" perspective on it. That went out the window when Roode and Aries were fighting over what to wear.

A very entertaining match.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I was just going to say something about that... Forget to make the poll again?

I go with Roode/Aries vs. Hardy/Storm. Was it a BS Ending? Of Course. Was it too short for the amount of work these guys could do? Of Course. Was it entertaining to watch? Hell yeah. The fighting between Aries/Roode before the match started, the "top this" aspect of the match, the ending with both men fighting over the belt and holding it high (together)... I loved it all. Aries selling the Closing Time Face Breaker was awesome, and Roode tried to top him with his best imitation of the Rock taking a stunner after the Twist. It was all well done and I was a big fan of this match because I watched it without my "I'm seriously a serious fan so this match better be serious" perspective on it. That went out the window when Roode and Aries were fighting over what to wear.

A very entertaining match.
    the ending of the Aries and Roode and Hardy and Storm match was priceless.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I went with the X Division match but all the matches this week were average at best.
    I'm jus sayin...

Because of the high quality of matches I'm used to seeing on Impact each week, I thought it was a lackluster episode. I'm going with the Gut Check match.