Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A Super Heavyweight Championship could work as an unsanctioned title for John Cena. Kinda like the Million Dollar Championship.

That way Superman can be the champ 24/7 and stop hogging main-event airtime.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    A Super Heavyweight Championship could work as an unsanctioned title for John Cena. Kinda like the Million Dollar Championship.

That way Superman can be the champ 24/7 and stop hogging main-event airtime.
    The thing is... you give the cash cow, money making machine the most time at the most profitable slot.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

A super-heavyweight division would equate to the most boring matches in history. Seriously, this idea would not work in execution since most of these guys are incapable of putting on watchable matches without someone talented walking them through.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shortncurly View Post
    A super-heavyweight division would equate to the most boring matches in history. Seriously, this idea would not work in execution since most of these guys are incapable of putting on watchable matches without someone talented walking them through.
    Then, like the Divas, they should be let go. Honestly, if you're in NXT and you can't work, you're shown the door. Lol part of my cunning plan was to let guys like Show, Khali, Cena and Ryan be exposed for the marginal talents they are, instead of having having them seem better than they are by having actual good performers do the work and giving them reflected shine. It might force them to step up their game.

Blog Entries
    Another World title might or might not work!!! Which was that what the ECW-WWE title was, Big Show, Kane, Bobby Lashley, Mark Henry???

Really my feeling another title will work if it has another title to compliment it.... A Super- Heavyweight, then Crusier -weight title... Other then that I see no need to for the title or the WWE Main Event scene will be water down.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Something might or might not work? Holy shit, it's getting revelatory up in here.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

An interesting idea but if you look at most of those Super heavyweights many of them are near retirement i.e. Henry, Khali. And if you see the talent they are hiring and in NXT now there are known of those guys there. It would be a very limited division.

I think rather than this they would be better off bringing back the light heavyweight or cruiserweight title. The super heavyweight division and title would just become too boring if guys like khali, brodus clay or tensai held it, and wouldnt be worth watching.
    They are alright to watch from time to time, but in short matches and not matches dedicated to one of the top titles in the company.
    If it is about giving the smaller guys a chance to shine, then they need the light heavyweight or cruiserweight title.

It will be nice to see one in UFC

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Another World title might or might not work!!! Which was that what the ECW-WWE title was, Big Show, Kane, Bobby Lashley, Mark Henry???

Really my feeling another title will work if it has another title to compliment it.... A Super- Heavyweight, then Crusier -weight title... Other then that I see no need to for the title or the WWE Main Event scene will be water down.....
    Dang, I forgot how much the giants dominated the WWECW title.