Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Meh... for me, less is more. Less titles that is. I'm not in favor of weight class belts because that restricts the kind of matches you can have for that belt, and the major belts have their fair share of heavyweights contesting for them anyway. The cruiserweight belt worked because the smaller guys rarely if ever got a title shot for the main belts, so it was something they could chase after.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Meh... for me, less is more. Less titles that is. I'm not in favor of weight class belts because that restricts the kind of matches you can have for that belt, and the major belts have their fair share of heavyweights contesting for them anyway. The cruiserweight belt worked because the smaller guys rarely if ever got a title shot for the main belts, so it was something they could chase after.
    it's kind of working backwards from the cruiser-weight title, give big guys their belt, so little guys can go for world titles

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I liked feast or fired better, because of the suspense of (somewhat) not knowing who would get fired
    I did enjoy Feast or Fired however, it was usually pretty easy to work out though who would be fired.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I did enjoy Feast or Fired however, it was usually pretty easy to work out though who would be fired.
    hence the "somewhat"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    it's kind of working backwards from the cruiser-weight title, give big guys their belt, so little guys can go for world titles
    Correct. And the Supers would not be eligible for the HW title. Plus there's no more, or less titles since the WWE and WHC are brought together.

I don't think wrestling will ever have "divisional" classes ever again.

Feast or fired was great. Weeks before the match you'd get the dirt sheets reporting something like; "Eric Young leaving TNA" and lo and behold, he wins a briefcase! It was pretty predictable.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

It would be cool but again the Super Heavyweight would get more attention. Let's be honest here, Vince has a fetish for big bodies, the smaller more athletic guys be thrown in the midcard.

A super heavyweight title makes no sense. and the superstars would be limited.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I thought WWE adapted the money in the bank into a better form of feast or fired from TNA
    No WWE debuted MITB at Wrestlemania 21 in 2005. It was originally devised by Brian Gerwitz, Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho with alterations by Vince McMahon. TNA debuted Feast or Fired at Turning Point 2007

I like the idea but unfortunately I think the super heavy class would end up being the more highly regarded title over the WWE/WHC championship. Any class that has Cena in it is gonna be the showcase class.