Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Not really interested in TNA at the moment only because I feel the whole Aces&8's thing has gone on to long and most likely it will be hardy vs the leader of Aces&8's

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Daniels will be champ by Bound for glory I imagine. AJ v Daniels 543
    I love how everyone exaggerates this number. Want to know exactly how many times they fought?

    http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=konst&letter1=A&wrestler1=1274&le tter2=C&anzeige=&wrestler2=296


    This includes indies, ROH, IWC Super Indy, and matches with multiple wrestlers (3 way dances, fatal 4ways, etc).

    As for how many "one on one" encounters they've had? 73. 73 total times they have managed to face each other in the course of their entire career. 50 times with TNA. 18 times televised.

    Now cross reference that with how many times you've seen Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston on television. (22 televised one on one matches in 3 years mind you. AJ/Daniels has been over the course of 9 years).

    Yeah, sorry B-MAC, but the hate on Daniels vs. AJ "One more Time" has gone on long enough without the facts being associated with the banter behind it. People just hate on it so much because their matches are (usually) some of the best of the night so they are always remembered, where as others (like Kofi vs. Ziggler) get lost in the mind due to the repetitiveness of them. They are mundane enough to just be written off in the head, where as Daniels/AJ always seems to stick out since they've had so many great matches together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I don't care who he faces I want this to happen
    Agreed. Daniels is breaking out of the mold TNA has fit him into and he seems so fresh right now, that if there was ever a time for him to win it, it's this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
    Not really interested in TNA at the moment only because I feel the whole Aces&8's thing has gone on to long and most likely it will be hardy vs the leader of Aces&8's
    Sorry to hear that. A&8s being the major storyline has taken over a lot of time on impact, but it is what you would figure to happen in a major story. Impact, however, has been entertaining, even if the Biker Gang isn't your bag. Aries and Roode played off each other in comical fashion the past two weeks and have proven to be a better version of Matt Hardy vs. MVPs "can you top this" so far. If these two stay in a program together, it could be a great way to keep each character fresh and keep the fans entertained. I can't wait for Aries vs. Roode 3 - when it's a more serious match than what 2 was.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #13
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I love how everyone exaggerates this number. Want to know exactly how many times they fought?

    http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=konst&letter1=A&wrestler1=1274&le tter2=C&anzeige=&wrestler2=296


    This includes indies, ROH, IWC Super Indy, and matches with multiple wrestlers (3 way dances, fatal 4ways, etc).

    As for how many "one on one" encounters they've had? 73. 73 total times they have managed to face each other in the course of their entire career. 50 times with TNA. 18 times televised.

    Now cross reference that with how many times you've seen Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston on television. (22 televised one on one matches in 3 years mind you. AJ/Daniels has been over the course of 9 years).

    Yeah, sorry B-MAC, but the hate on Daniels vs. AJ "One more Time" has gone on long enough without the facts being associated with the banter behind it. People just hate on it so much because their matches are (usually) some of the best of the night so they are always remembered, where as others (like Kofi vs. Ziggler) get lost in the mind due to the repetitiveness of them. They are mundane enough to just be written off in the head, where as Daniels/AJ always seems to stick out since they've had so many great matches together.



    Agreed. Daniels is breaking out of the mold TNA has fit him into and he seems so fresh right now, that if there was ever a time for him to win it, it's this year.



    Sorry to hear that. A&8s being the major storyline has taken over a lot of time on impact, but it is what you would figure to happen in a major story. Impact, however, has been entertaining, even if the Biker Gang isn't your bag. Aries and Roode played off each other in comical fashion the past two weeks and have proven to be a better version of Matt Hardy vs. MVPs "can you top this" so far. If these two stay in a program together, it could be a great way to keep each character fresh and keep the fans entertained. I can't wait for Aries vs. Roode 3 - when it's a more serious match than what 2 was.
    Does that include house shows?

    Anyway... I was exaggerating on purpose...

    Why did you pick the time I decide to do it to be the time you had to be realistic about the stats man?

    Damn You DRG!!!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Does that include house shows?

    Anyway... I was exaggerating on purpose...

    Why did you pick the time I decide to do it to be the time you had to be realistic about the stats man?

    Damn You DRG!!!
    Daniels vs. AJ (including House shows) is 50 times total. 217 times the guys have been "in matches" where each individual was involved, but this also includes tag matches. If you were to cross reference that between some of the "Epic encounters" with guys in the WWE, you wouldn't believe the numbers (especially if you were to include house shows and not just televised matches)


    As for the "realistic" stats - Ask Rob. I've always been a "stats" guy when it comes to my wrestling. I enjoy the hell out of it when people blow shit out of proportion. Don't worry, you weren't the only one; just the first comment I linked for my reply


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #15
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Daniels vs. AJ (including House shows) is 50 times total. 217 times the guys have been "in matches" where each individual was involved, but this also includes tag matches. If you were to cross reference that between some of the "Epic encounters" with guys in the WWE, you wouldn't believe the numbers (especially if you were to include house shows and not just televised matches)


    As for the "realistic" stats - Ask Rob. I've always been a "stats" guy when it comes to my wrestling. I enjoy the hell out of it when people blow shit out of proportion. Don't worry, you weren't the only one; just the first comment I linked for my reply
    Give me stats on Kane v undertaker?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Give me stats on Kane v undertaker?
    331 total
    http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.p...&anzeige=stats

    125-19-4 as a Tag Team

    72 total 1 on 1 matches
    Taker leads 55-9-8


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #17
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    331 total
    http://www.wrestlingdata.com/index.p...&anzeige=stats

    125-19-4 as a Tag Team

    72 total 1 on 1 matches
    Taker leads 55-9-8
    I prefer the stats with all matches...

    much more confusing...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I prefer the stats with all matches...

    much more confusing...

    What's even more confusing? This account career totals including all matches that occurred outside of the major promotions. It gets pretty fun when you're looking into a Chris Hero, Claudio, Quackenbush, etc. It's amazing how many smaller independents are actually out there. Many will have a 1 to 2 year run and shut down, only to have another pop up somewhere closer. Amazing industry that is very hard to succeed in if you get into it.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #19
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    What's even more confusing? This account career totals including all matches that occurred outside of the major promotions. It gets pretty fun when you're looking into a Chris Hero, Claudio, Quackenbush, etc. It's amazing how many smaller independents are actually out there. Many will have a 1 to 2 year run and shut down, only to have another pop up somewhere closer. Amazing industry that is very hard to succeed in if you get into it.
    Yes... Is that short enough to make it hard for you to respond?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yes... Is that short enough to make it hard for you to respond?
    No, I'm used to making it have depth when given such little to work with.


    I do post a lot in the TNA Forums after all


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.