Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I don't think they would, or should fire ALL of the lowcarders . WWE needs jobbers just as much as they need main eventers.

I think they should look to cutting their massive developmental roster before they cut out any other main roster talent. NXT is only a one hour show, and with main roster talent regularly showing up on NXT every week, there isn't enough room to showcase all of the NXT guys.

JTG, Ted, Yoshi, Hawkins, big Zeke, and i wanna say MAYBE, Mason Ryan and Riley and Some NXT talents, those are my picks

Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    Bateman's injured
    Bateman just made his return at this past week's NXT tapings. He teamed with Alex Riley and they lost to Ohno and Kruger in the tag team tournament for the titles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    WWE is fucking stupid. They should release Khali and Hornswoggle. Getting rid of Trent and Buggy? Dumb. I hope TNA takes them in.
    Damn....when I read that....my heart dropped. I loved Buggy

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Damn....when I read that....my heart dropped. I loved Buggy
    I thought for sure she was gonna get another chance after her rehab. Guess they changed their minds.

Injured or inactive;
    Christian, Hawkins, Bourne, Zeke, Mysterio, Sin Cara, Kidd. ( I wont count brock or taker in this)

Main Roster;
    Riley (just returned from injury but isn't even being used on NXT)
    Camacho (since hunico suffered an ACL tear, has been jobbing on NXT)
    Bateman
    Hunico (originally brought in to help out sin cara, not really needed now)
    JTG
    Ryder
    Percy Watson
    Ryder (ryder and JTG because of how vocal they've been lately)

Main roster diva cuts will possibly be out of;
    Aksana or Tamina (Tamina was pushed for a whole two weeks and has disappeared again)

I think a chunk will come from Developmental, due to the amount of people they've recently hired. Plus, there's rumours of three more coming in too!
    Personally i'd say these will go from developmental;
    Sakamoto (nothing since he split with tensai)
    Mike Dalton (been there three years and has done little. Not appeared since august 29)

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Injured or inactive;
    Christian, Hawkins, Bourne, Zeke, Mysterio, Sin Cara, Kidd. ( I wont count brock or taker in this)

Main Roster;
    Bateman
    JTG
    Ryder
    Percy Watson

Aksana or Tamina (Tamina was pushed for a whole two weeks and has disappeared again)

I think a chunk will come from Developmental, due to the amount of people they've recently hired. Plus, there's rumours of three more coming in too!
    Mike Dalton (been there three years and has done little. Not appeared since august 29)
    I'm wondering about Tamina as well, although I hope she's kept around. She has a real promising future if they use her in the right way. What I would like to see is for Kaitlyn to take the title from Eve then have a Tamina/Kaitlyn feud. Then possibly at Tamina/Natalya feud.

Also, I'm sure some releases will come from developmental. A lot of those guys on the developmental roster aren't even used on NXT house shows.

Sakamoto and Dalton just wrestled on these past tapings. Dalton jobbed out to Conor O'Brian and Sakamoto jobbed out to Mason Ryan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Injured or inactive;

Main Roster;
    Bateman
    JTG
    Ryder
    Percy Watson

Hunico was in WWE WAY before Sin Cara was man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Very disappointed by the release of Skyler Moon/Buggy Nova too. Awesome female wrestler that had so much to offer the Divas division. Perhaps they've released her until she gets over her health problems? I hope so anyway.
    I feel the same. She could of really helped bring the Diva's division out of it's slump along with the likes of Paige, Audrey Marie etc. I guess her recent spell in rehab has resulted in this. Skyler/Buggy also had the beautiful but attainable look that I started to feel WWE was going for. Hopefully she gets her chance again.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

WWE Developmental to have New Head Trainer?!?! Bill DeMott apparently released!

According to a source, Billy Gunn is the new head trainer in WWE developmental. Gunn will be replacing Bill DeMott, who was reportedly released.

DeMott had been working as the head trainer in WWE developmental since last June, when he replaced Tom Prichard.
    Nothing is official yet, but found this on another news site.