Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 113
  1. #11
    I think Jack Swagger might go next to be honest. I think the crowds are kind of indifferent to him and he's been a jobber for a while now. They tried sticking him with Ziggler and Vickie and that didn't change much. I think his time might be running out.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Who I would get rid of:

    JTG
    Always seems to be top of the list when these culls come, but never goes. The only hope this guy has of achieving anything more than jobber status in WWE is if they re-hire Shad and re-form Cryme Tyme, which at this point is looking very unlikely given that Shad seems content not wrestling these days.

    Hornswoggle
    Seriously, his novelty has worn off. Yeah, the kids still love him (as far as I know) but it's time to get rid.

    The Great Khali
    In all honesty, I think the man himself wants to step away and retire, but because he's such an attraction (being 7"4 or whatever) and because he brings in a big audience from India, then I get the impression that WWE are paying him off big to stick around for a while longer because they can't replace him. I say this because I recall when he was away for a while last year (I think it was last year) I saw many reports saying that he was gone and done with wrestling and WWE, but then he suddenly came back apparently just to work a short program,but low and behold, here he is now back pretty much full time. The man can hardly walk let alone wrestle, let him retire please.

    Ezekiel Jackson
    Knows about, what, 5 moves? If that? He can't cut a promo, he sucks as a face, he sucks as a heel. The only thing he has going is his massive physique, but he can't wrestle.

    Alicia Fox
    Can't wrestle good enough for my liking.

    Rosa Mendes
    Can't wrestle and seres no other purpose.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    I have seen a lot of let's get rid of alicia fox posts... I don't totally agree with that... she isn't a terrible wrestler... I watched a match between her and paige on nxt, and they put on one of the better diva matches I have seen in a while. she isn't a terrible diva IMO. though I'm not saying she's great so I wouldn't be sad if she went.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #14
    From what I understand, there are going to be few releases this year. The people that get future endeavored are probably going to be the ones theatening to ask to be released.

    Having said that, if it were up to me, Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty, Ted DiBiase, Trent Baretta, Johnny Curtis, Alicia Fox, and Rosa Mendes would be hitting the road. All of them are useless wastes of space on the roster.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 01-07-2013 at 03:13 AM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    From what I understand, there are going to be few releases this year. The people that get future endeavored are probably going to be the ones theatening to ask to be released.

    Having said that, if it were up to me, Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty, Ted DiBiase, Trent Baretta, Johnny Curtis, Alicia Fox, and Rosa Mendes would be hitting the road. All of them are useless wastes of space on the roster.
    I think those 4 can be good if WWE used them correctly, Hawkins when he had his cane with Tyler Reks was interesting and pretty cool, Trent Barreta should be used for the cruiserweight division if the WWE is serious about WWE TV, and Ted Dibase just needs a good push. The rest could go though.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I think those 4 can be good if WWE used them correctly, Hawkins when he had his cane with Tyler Reks was interesting and pretty cool, Trent Barreta should be used for the cruiserweight division if the WWE is serious about WWE TV, and Ted Dibase just needs a good push. The rest could go though.
    Hawkins and Baretta can work well in tag teams, but as singles wrestlers they're useless, and it's clear that WWE has no intent of pushing them as such. They WOULD be good in the cruiserweight division...if there still was a cruiserweight division.

    But DiBiase just needs to go. The guy is boring. Has zero mic skills. Has zero charisma. Nothing special in the ring. The only reason he hasn't been released already is because of his daddy.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 01-07-2013 at 04:02 AM.

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Hawkins and Baretta can work well in tag teams, but as singles wrestlers they're useless, and it's clear WWE has no intent on pushng them as such. They WOULD be good in the cruiserweight division...if there was still a cruiserweight division.

    But DiBiase just needs to go. The guy is boring. Has zero mic skills. Has zero charisma. Nothing special in the ring. The only reason he hasn't been released already is because of his daddy.
    I disagree about Hawkins. He has very good mic skills, he's very good in the ring. He has potential IMO.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have seen a lot of let's get rid of alicia fox posts... I don't totally agree with that... she isn't a terrible wrestler... I watched a match between her and paige on nxt, and they put on one of the better diva matches I have seen in a while. she isn't a terrible diva IMO. though I'm not saying she's great so I wouldn't be sad if she went.
    I thought you were going to say Melina vs Alicia Fox for a second there lol!! (kudos to those who get the reference!)
    I'm willing to bet a fair amount that Paige carried that match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #19
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I thought you were going to say Melina vs Alicia Fox for a second there lol!! (kudos to those who get the reference!)
    I'm willing to bet a fair amount that Paige carried that match.
    How did that bitch get a job...?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I disagree about Hawkins. He has very good mic skills, he's very good in the ring. He has potential IMO.
    You know, for some reason, Hawkins comes across to me as someone who could give a shit less about his job. One of the guys sitting in the back that are just there to collect a paycheck. Not saying he dosen't have potential, but honestly dosen't care if creative uses that potential correctly or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE
    How did that bitch get a job...?
    A better question would be...how did the first person to get eliminated from Tough Enough 5, and the ONLY person who clearly didn't know anything about WWE...become the only one from that group to end up a WWE employee?

    Somebody's dick must've gotten sucked.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 01-07-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.