Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    what does this change???

I'M trying not to think about Buggy being gone... If I do then when I go back to Connecticut, I'm gonna burn down HQ.

Anyway, Ryder is a funny situation to me. He's been vocal lately and does nothing on TV so that's a couple reasons why I could see him gone. But despite all that, he makes bank for the company without him actually needing to do anything. Why fire a cash cow when you don't have to work him? I think the moment Ryder says something along the lines of "Stop buying my gear!" then he's going to be fired.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Blog Entries
    The Divas division should be let go.

Blog Entries
    Bye Zeke -

-- Ezekiel Jackson was recently injured again while training for his WWE return. Jackson is expected to return before the summer.

Yeah, right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bye Zeke -

-- Ezekiel Jackson was recently injured again while training for his WWE return. Jackson is expected to return before the summer.

Yeah, right.
    Would you want to tell him he's getting the boot?

"So uh...*clears throat* hate to tell you this Zeke but..."

*TORTURE RAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!*

Big Zeke > Big E

Big E belongs in a Steinbeck novel popping the head off of rabbits.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The Divas division should be let go.
    But then when would people go to the bathroom? xD

Just kidding. I love the divas, and I think they should be given more then two minutes matches. However they also need better trainers, can we please get Fit Finley back to help them, and maybe Goldust.

I think having someone like Billy Gunn as head trainer would be good for NXT but realistically they need a team and to remove this head trainer title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    But then when would people go to the bathroom? xD

Just kidding. I love the divas, and I think they should be given more then two minutes matches. However they also need better trainers, can we please get Fit Finley back to help them, and maybe Goldust.
    The reason I say let them go is because I would find it preferable than the state of the division now. Talk about inequality! They need a team of one man and three women handling the divas - Finlay would be ok, Goldy I don't think he'll get a chance there again, but I'd rather someone like Dusty Rhodes or William Regal be in charge with maybe some former divas like Jazz, Ivory or Lita as trainers.

The reason I say let them go is because I would find it preferable than the state of the division now. Talk about inequality! They need a team of one man and three women handling the divas - Finlay would be ok, Goldy I don't think he'll get a chance there again, but I'd rather someone like Dusty Rhodes or William Regal be in charge with maybe some former divas like Jazz, Ivory or Lita as trainers.
    Hmm, I can see your point. It doesn't make sense to have something if you never really use it. I think wwe is missing an oppertunity. They have Natalya, and Tamina. I know they could at least wrestle circles around some of the girls. Also if you've seen some of AJ's tapes from her matches before she got the guy crazy gimmick, she's pretty sick too. Perhaps them being off TV for a while, until WWE figures out how to use them would be a good thing.

I do like the idea of Regal helping them, Regal and Finlay would be pretty sick, maybe even Dusty. That's a really good idea. Good thinking. ^^