Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    According to which source exactly?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

wrestlinginc.com, the actual source is a guess. that's why i stated apparently.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    wrestlinginc.com, the actual source is a guess. that's why i stated apparently.
    Then I'll hazard a guess that it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Then I'll hazard a guess that it's not true.
    your guess is as good as everyone else's. i wouldn't be surprised if it was true though with all the stuff surrounding DeMott and the allegations on him from previous developmental talent. we shall see as time goes by wether or not this is true.

its funny in the first place they have a guy like bill demott "training" the next generation of stars how to get over and draw.

thats good stuff. guy never drew a dime in his life.

at least billy gunn or jessie james put asses in seats, and it appears he is over whatever lead to the legit beef with trips.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    its funny in the first place they have a guy like bill demott "training" the next generation of stars how to get over and draw.

at least billy gunn or jessie james put asses in seats, and it appears he is over whatever lead to the legit beef with trips.
    I don't think DeMott's training the stars how to draw and get over, he takes care of the physical side of the training. Why do I say this? Well I think you just answered my question there; because what does he know about that side of things, given that he himself never drew anything in his life.
    It's well known that Demott's grueling training techniques are highly regarded in the business. Sure, some soft handed talents can't deal with his hard ass attitude and such, but you don't get anywhere in the business without extensive hard work, which Demott demands in his training. That much is clear as day to see in Tough Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post

You are aware that more than one person deals with training the development talent, right?

If he is released, it probably had something to do with that guy coming out and talking about some of DeMott's training methods, which could have gotten people in a LOT of trouble.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Demott was the physical side of things like tommy said. I'm sure there are other trainers in there for promos etc.
    I do know billy gunn is just a regular trainer down in nxt though. There's also terry taylor, robbie brookside, norman smiley, sara del ray, rickie steamboat and joey mercury down there training too.
    You can't teach people how to draw. Just because he never drew means nothing; i mean there's many legendary trainers that weren't HUGE draws but trained others. Demott never had the personality to draw, but it doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to teach others things that could potentially turn the right person into a star.
    It took the Rock and Stone cold YEARS to explode, so i'd say it's the training they received on the main roster that developed their characters, rather than their actually development training.

What demott does is pretty much make sure they are conditioned to WWE's style, fit enough and basically get them ready to be able to perform. Character development will come over time as you can't really develop a character until you are given a gimmick to make your own!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Bill DeMott has always been an @$$hole anyways. No wonder he's never able to hold down a job in one place for very long. I support Billy Gunn as the new head trainer. And if you're not down with that, I got 2 words for ya.