Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 113
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Alicia's safe. She made the right move when she got barraged by Barrett's bullhammer.

    Anyways, I'd safe, Mason Ryan, Alex Riley, Ted DiBiase and Evan Bourne are done.


  2. #32
    Ted Dibiase and JTG are my choices.

  3. #33
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    JTG, Mason Ryan and TedDiBiase are my picks.


  4. #34
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    JTG, Mason Ryan and TedDiBiase are my picks.
    And Bourne.


  5. #35
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,249
    I will safely bet that JTG is done for definite. I have a feeling Yoshi Tatsu is not safe either.

  6. #36
    JTG is like.. immune to getting cut. They DO need jobbers.

    I see A-Ry staying;

    Ryan is probably gone, so is Ted; WWE will probably wait until they see where they are with Okada, before releasing Yama--- Yoshi.

    It'll be amusing if it's the people who wanted to wait until after Mania(Gotta get them final checks), to give WWE their notice.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  7. #37
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,612
    Blog Entries
    1
    Pains me to say it, but Mason Ryan's gone. With a new wave of big muscle guys coming in like Ryback and Big E Langston, his American dream's over, as is Ezekiel Jacksons I'd say.
    I always pick JTG when these things come about,but he never gets cut.

    Yoshi Tatsu I'd say is gone.

    Rosa Mendes and Alicia Fox, pLEASE get rid of them so we can get Paige ad some new Divas up from NXT!!

    I think Bourne and Riley are fine, they're liked by people high up backstage.

    I expect anyone who's going to ask for their release (Ryder and co) to wait until after WM as Rilla said, so that they can collect their final big pay check.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #38
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Pains me to say it, but Mason Ryan's gone. With a new wave of big muscle guys coming in like Ryback and Big E Langston, his American dream's over, as is Ezekiel Jacksons I'd say.
    I always pick JTG when these things come about,but he never gets cut.

    Yoshi Tatsu I'd say is gone.

    Rosa Mendes and Alicia Fox, pLEASE get rid of them so we can get Paige ad some new Divas up from NXT!!

    I think Bourne and Riley are fine, they're liked by people high up backstage.

    I expect anyone who's going to ask for their release (Ryder and co) to wait until after WM as Rilla said, so that they can collect their final big pay check.
    Riley, maybe. Bounre? Not really. Triple H doesn't like him apparently but Steph still finds some value in him. I don't know but I think he's history. As far as Alicia goes, don't hold your breath. She's with the right person at the right time.


  9. #39
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,612
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Riley, maybe. Bounre? Not really. Triple H doesn't like him apparently but Steph still finds some value in him. I don't know but I think he's history. As far as Alicia goes, don't hold your breath. She's with the right person at the right time.
    I sincerely doubt that they'd have kept an injured, 2 wellnes policy striken Bourne on the pay roll for a year only to release him just before he's healthy to come back, even with Lind's Senate campaign.
    As for Alicia, why? Who's she with now? I can't remember the last time I saw her on tv personally...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #40
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I sincerely doubt that they'd have kept an injured, 2 wellnes policy striken Bourne on the pay roll for a year only to release him just before he's healthy to come back, even with Lind's Senate campaign.
    As for Alicia, why? Who's she with now? I can't remember the last time I saw her on tv personally...
    This chap at the moment.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.