Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rock: Well you must be on about the ref because if Ma$$ isn't a legend then Shuriken Blade isn't either, it's as simple as that, brother.
    Shuriken shows a little frustraion as he rises to his feet. He watches Ma$$ slowly get to his knees, and an evil gleam can be caught in his eye.

BOOM!

Shuriken levels Ma$$ with a wicked Buzsaw Kick to the side of his head.

Chuck: What a kick!! Ma$$ appears to be out cold--make the cover, Shuriken!

Shuriken makes the cover.

"One!

Two!!

Thre-"

Rock: It doesn't get much closer than that, people! This match has been one huge move after the next. Clearly Shuriken and Ma$$ never had bodyslams and armdrags as a part of their game plan!

Shuriken is fully fired up once he is back on his his feet.

Ma$$ slowly begins to rise up to his knees again.

Shuriken takes a few swift steps backwards, before sprinting full speed towards Ma$$ and swings his knee.

Chuck: BOMA YE!!!!!

Rock: No, look, Chuck, Ma$$ just rolled with the blow and turned it into a single leg crab!

Ma$$ cranks the hold in tighter by digging his right knee into the small of Shurikens back.

"COME ON YOU NINJA FREAK, TAP THE FUCK OUT!!"

The referee gets in Shurikens face and asks him if he wants to quit. Shuriken glares at him, and using his bent knee as leverage, he manages to wriggle out of the hold and roll onto his back. With his free foot he kicks Ma$$ square in the face, causing him to let go and step back a few paces. Shuriken nips up and wraps his arms around Ma$$--he attempts a belly-to-belly suplex, but the move is blocked when Ma$$ brings his elbows down sharply onto Shurikens arms.

Ma$$ double underhooks both of Shurikens arms and grins maniacally, before rearing his head back and bringing it forward full force into his face.

CRACK!!

Shurikens nose is bloodied, possibly broken, but Ma$$ refuses to let go of the underhooks. Again he headbutts Shuriken Blade.

CRACK!!!

Again.

CRACK!!

Again.

CRACK!!

CRACK!!!

CRACK!!!!

Ma$$ suddenly pops his hips and brings Shuriken down hard on the back of his neck and shoulders with a double underhook suplex.

Rock: Boom.

"One!

Two!

Th-"

Ma$$ gets to his feet and then spreads his arms out and falls head first on to Shurikens own head.

Chuck: Falling headbutt! Ma$$ is really putting a hurting on Shurikens face with his skull right now.

Rock: Eww, he's got Shurikens blood on his forehead.

Ma$$ wipes his forehead and looks at his hand, and smiles. He then looks towards the turnbuckles, and then proceeds to climb to the top rope. He hesitates slightly as he points to someone in the crowd and flips them the bird.

Chuck: Ma$$ is wasting time here.

Rock: El oh el, I think he was flipping off JMan.

Shuriken suddenly nips up, runs towards the corner where Ma$$ is, and, in an amazing feat of agility, he jumps right up on the top rope. Once he has stabled himself, he then, upping the amazing factor, hoists Ma$$ up into a firemans carry, before pushing him hard off of his shoulders. Once Ma$$ is airbourne, Shuriken throws himself backwards off of the top rope and brings his knees up to his chest as he falls.

Chuck: TOP ROPE SEPPUKU!!

Blog Entries
    Rock: No! Ma$$ countered that shit!

Instead of crashing gut first on Shurikens knees, Ma$$ manages to somehow land on his feet and stop short of the game ending landing that Shuriken had intended for him. Taking advantage of of the situation, he stomps down hard on Shurikens chest. He holds his foot in place as he looks around the arena and glares at the fans. He stomps on Shurikens chest again, and again, and again until the referee bravely steps in and breaks up the display of brutality. Ma$$ steps back a few paces, then pushes the referee out of the way and makes a dash for Shuriken. He stomps on his chest twice more and then looks to the corner of the ring again--he takes a quick look down at Shuriken and feels he is out of it enough, and then quickly makes his way towards the turnbuckle.

In just over a second Ma$$ has climbed to the top rope.

Rock: Ma$$ signals for the Ma$$Spla$h! It's been a while since we've seen this move--Jimmy Snuka eat your heart out!

Ma$$ soars through the air and lands with impact on the chest area of Shuriken, but rather than go for the cover, Ma$$ springs to his feet. He once again climbs to the top turn, this time the opposing one, and signals once again for the Ma$$$pla$h.

Rock: Here we go again! Shuriken is in trouble now!

Ma$$ once again soars, and once again lands with boneshaking impact with another Ma$$$plash.

Rock: Cover him,Ma$$!!

Rather than cover the former two time world champion, Ma$$ looks towards the turnbuckle to his right and doesn't hesitate in making his way over and climbing to the top rope for a third time.

Chuck: Ma$$ is out to punish Shuriken here! I know there's some crazy heat between these two, but he wants to be careful his insistence on causing pain to his opponent doesn't take away from his focus to win this match.

Rock: Shh, he's signaling again!

Ma$$ once again hurls himself off of the top rope. He appears to be a little off course, but at the last moment he shows his agility and turns his body so he lands the third and devastating Ma$$$Pla$h. This time he doesn't move, and stays covering Shuriken and the referee makes the count.

"One!

Two!!

Th-"

Ma$$ pulls Shuriken up at the last second and shakes his head. Pointing his index finger up indicating that he intends to once again climb the turnbuckles.

Chuck: That was stupid! No way that's not gonna come back and bite him in the ass.

Ma$$ gets up and runs over to the last corner of the ring where he hasn't hit the Ma$$$plash. He nips over the top rope, and as soon as his feet touch the apron he springs up onto the top rope. He singals for a fourth time, and the anticipation in Madison Square Garden reaches boiling point.

Ma$$ jumps off of the top rope, this time higher than the previous three times.

Suddenly Shuriken nips up, and throws himself backwards,lifting his knees so that Ma$$ crashes gut first onto them.

#HUGEPOP

Chuck: There you go! I told you Ma$$ pulling Shuri up after the third Ma$$$plash was a stupid thing to do.

@ChuckyMarv: I love being right all the time #KnowledgeIsPower

Shuriken wastes no time in making the cover.

"One!

Two!

Thr-"

Chuck: That was a close one for sure.

Rock: It'll take waaaay more than that to put Mr KdotOdot away, brother.

Shuriken gets to his feet and catches a rising Ma$$ with another wicked Buzzsaw Kick.

Chuck: Boom!

"One!

Two!!

Thre-"

Rock: Ma$$ is my hero! where is he finding the strength to kick out! It has to be stubborn
    determination or something because that kick should have -by rights- killed him!

Shuriken gets to his feet and crouches down to pound the mat with both fits in a sign of rage. He once again swings his foot for a Buzzsaw kick but Ma$$ ducks, swiftly rises to his feet and grabs Shuriken from behind with a full nelson and hits him with a bridging Dragon Suplex.

"One!

Two!!

Thr-"
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 01-12-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Chuck: Shuriken kicks out with authority!

After Shuriken kicks out, Ma$$ holds onto both of Shurikens arms and rolls through into a Cattle Mutilation.

Rock: Oh boy, Ma$$ told me about this one, Chuck--he calls it The Ma$$Lock--Shuri is finished!!

Ma$$ holds on as tight as he can.

Shurikens face is a picture of pain.

The referee gets in Shurikens face and asks if he wants to quit.

Shuriken shakes his head and begins to edge his way feet first towards the ropes in order to break the hold.
    Ma$$ holds on tighter.

Shuriken howls out in pain as he continues to edge his way towards the ropes.
    Ma$$ squeezes even tighter, but Shuriken refuses to give up, and in a show of strength and tollerance to pain, he manages to reach the bottom rope with his foot.

A dissapointed Ma$$ breaks the hold and lays on the mat for a few seconds to catch his breath.
    A bloody Shuriken does the same--using the time to recooperate.

Chuck: Ladies and gentlemen,we are witnesing a classic unfold right before our eyes.

Rock: Agreed.

Ma$$ sits up, then pushes himself up so he is standing. He turns around and stomps on Shurikens bloody face.
    He then drags him to his feet and grabs him around the waist from behind before popping his hips and throwing Shuriken backwards for a german suplex.

Shuriken uses his agility to flip over with the move and land on his feet.

Ma$$ falls on his rear end from the momentum, but quickly gets to his feet and swiftly turns around, only to be met by a hard right kick to the shoulder.

Shuriken goes into full on attack mode and unleashes another kick to Ma$$' other shoulder, this time a left. He follows up with two lightning fast punches to his chest, and completes the combo with a rising knee that catches
    Ma$$ underneath the chin, knocking him flat on his back.

Chuck: Holy wow! He just hit him with a Tiger Knee!

Ma$$ attempts to sit up.

Shuriken doesn't allow him as he hits him full force in the face with a running knee.

Chuck: BOMA YE!!! THIS ONE IS OVER!!

Shuriken makes the cover.

"One!

Two!!

Thre-"

Chuck: Oh my god!! That was a close call!

#THIS-IS-AWESOMEclapclapclapclapclapTHIS-IS-AWESOME

Rock: The fans here at Madison Square Garden are being treated here to an awesome match and their letting Ma$$ and Shuri know it.

@RockIsAMarvel: OMG I'M WITNESSING EPICNESS AT BITW's VERY FIRST SHOW DURING ITS VERY FIRST MATCH! #TitleShotForTheWinner #MatchOfTheYear

Shuriken takes a second or two to get to his feet, but once he has, he pats his knee, signifying another BOMA YE is on its way.
    Suddenly the lights go out and and the arena is plunged into darkness. A spotlight is then shone up into the rafters and a frightening looking man can be seen observing the action in the ring.

Chuck: Who the hell is that?! What's he doing up there?!

Rock: I don't know, Chuck, but I'm glad he's all the way up there!

Just as soon as the lights went out they come back on again, and Ma$$ has taken this time to get to his feet.

BOOYA!!

Ma$$ takes advantage of the sudden appearance in the rafters of the strange looking man, and hits Shuriken once again with his finishing knock out punch.

Rock: "MY FRIEND WENT TO LONDON AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS BLOOD STAINED T-
    SHIRT!".. Make.. The.. Cover, MA$$DINERO!!!!!!!

Ma$$ falls onto the prone Shuriken and the referee makes the cover.

"One!"

Chuck: This one can't end like this!

"Two!!"

#MASSIVECROWDREACTION

Rock: Yes it can! Count, ref, count!

"Thre-"

Rock: Nooo!! How did he kick out of that?!? Shuriken isn't human!

The look on Ma$$' face says it all--he can't believe that this match is still continuing. With a
    shocked look on his face he wearily gets to his feet.

#MASSIVECROWDREACTION

Rock: What's got these fans on their feet?

Chuck: HOLY SHIT, ROCK! LOOK WHO IT IS!!!

Ma$$ catches someone making their way through the crowd and realizes why the fans are going ballistic. When he gets a good look at who it is, he goes white with shock and fear.

Rock: I-I-t's.. It's..
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 01-12-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Chuck: IT'S PSYCHO SIAKI!!!! IT'S PSYCHO SIAKI!!

Psycho Siaki jumps the guard rail and jumps up on the apron.

#HOLY-SHIT-HOLY-SHIT

Ma$$ pushes the referee out of the way, causing him to fall on his face, and is there to meet the man whom he helped to retire--he swings his knock out punch with all of his might.

Siaki easily ducks Ma$$' punch, and with the agression that has been built up by his months long and forced retirement, he cracks Ma$$ square in the face with a devastating Samoan Hook.

Ma$$ spins around and unconciously drops to his knees.

Before Ma$$ can hit the floor Shuriken Blade has him trapped in a Gogoplata.

Ma$$ shows no sign of struggle and the referee doesn't even check his arm. Knowing that Ma$$ is out cold, he rings the bell.

DING! DING!

#MEGAPOP

Chuck: This one is over!!

Bobby Morris: Here is your winner.. SHHUUUURRRIKEN.. BLLLAAAAADE!!!

Chuck: Wow, Rock, just, wow! I can't believe what we're seeing here! Psyco Siaki is here in BEST IN THE WORLD! He just got a nice measure of revenge on the man who helped retire him against the man who officially retired him!

Rock: This is an outrage! Who allowed this savage in the arena?

Chuck: Would you stop him?

Rock: That's beside the point, this was Ma$$' match to win, Chuck! Wait a minute, Siaki's getting into the ring.

Psycho Siaki steps through the ropes at the same time as Shuriken gets to his feet.

As Ma$$ is laying unconcious on the floor, Siaki and Shuriken come face to face.

#TENSIONRISING

Chuck: We're about to get some more fireworks here, Rock--Siaki hasn't forgot it was Shuri who famously beat him in his last match.

Suddenly Siaki grabs Shuriken Blade by the wrist and holds it up high, and Shuriken stands victorious after a hellacious match against his mortal enemy. The two stand with their arms raised, soaking in the cheers.

#SHURI-KEN!-SHURI-KEN!

#WELCOME-BACK!-WELCOME-BACK!

Chuck: Would you look at that! Siaki is showing Shuri that there's no hard feelings here.

Shuriken walks towards the ropes, takes one last look at the unconcious Ma$$Dinero, then points at Siaki, before stepping through the ropes.

Psycho Siaki calls for the microphone.

Chuck: Oh yeah, this should be good.

Siaki: Looks like the Best In The World is back again.. Not because I thirst for glory, but over the fact that I couldn't get over how Mass, someone I considered as my own brother, could do me in..You could look at V3 and say it was a bunch of people, but the reality of the matter was that V3 was really just me and Mass.. We were the heartbeat, we ran the world because we were the Best In The World.. I guess it wasn't a title that could be shared, because this guy intervened and helped put a nail in the coffin of my career.. But as the great Stephen King wrote, Sometimes They Come Back.. Oh and I'm back with a vengeance.. This isn't to rekindle a lost flame or friendship, this is to destroy the one man who broke my trust.. So everyone that's wondering why I did this or why I did that, that was a brief history lesson to get you up to date.. It's funny how what goes around comes around, because tonight I feel like some justice has been served.. But revenge is a dish served cold, and my blood pumps hotter than lava, so I won't feel right until we have awoken the volcano, Mt Siaki... So Ma$$, I dont know what we got to do to make this happen, but let's make it happen.. You, Me, in the ring, you call the stipulations.. Fuck the past, fuck tonight, because the future holds your demise.. Who wants Siaki vs Ma$$?????

#MEGAPOP

#SI-A-KI-VS-MA$$-SI-A-KI-VS-MA$$

The world wants it, I want it, and I know you want it.. A real rampage of the titans is going to go down, and I can't wait..

Siaki drops the mic as Ma$$ begins to get to his feet. He looks very worse for wear and is holding his jaw.

Last edited by Kashdinero; 01-12-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Chuck: Hey, we may get to see these two go at it right now, Rock!

Rock: Well, seeing as Ma$$ is still my hero, I'd definitely like to be able to say that this is gonna be a heck of a fight, but the fact of the matter is, Ma$$ can barely stand up straight.

As Ma$$ begins to slowly walk towards Siaki,
    JBW's JMan shockingly jumps over the barrier, grabs a microphone, and climbs up on the apron.

Chuck: What the hell is this guy doing?! Just who the hell does he think he is?!! He's meant to be a guest here, and in no way was he meant to get involved in any of the matches tonight!

Ma$$Dinero's eyes widen at the sudden intrusion, and he instantly stops dead in his tracks.

@RockIsAMarvel: OOC and IC: I am secretly marking out for JMan invading our first show, but he's in a looooot of trouble right now #JuckFabe #lolzimkidding

Psycho Siaki looks back at JMan, acknowledges him with a small nod and turns back to Ma$$, whom he catches trying to sneak up on him.

Ma$$ once again stops dead in his tracks.

JMan enters the ring, and lifts the microphone towards his mouth to speak, but at the last second he feints and throws the microphone full force at Siaki's head.

Chuck: What the hell!!

Rock: Hahaha, get 'im, J'.

Siaki spins around, and as his look of shock turns into one of anger.

Ma$$ takes advantage of the situation and elbows Siaki in the back of his head--he then jumps on his back, trapping him in a choke hold.

Chuck: Just what is going on here?!

Rock: I think we're about to take a trip down Marksville Avenue, Chuck--it's the return of Team Fuck It!

As tight as Ma$$ has the choke locked in, Siaki still easily flips Ma$$ over his shoulders, and slams him to the floor.

As soon as Siaki turns to JMan again, he is met with a vicious superkick to the face.

Rock: "Great Match, Let's Go Eat!".. But, oh my god, Chuck, did you see that?! Siaki just stood there and took a superkick to the face, and DIDN'T. EVEN. FLINCH!!!

Siaki smiles in JMan's face, slightly turns his head to the side, and swings as hard as he can with a Samoan Hook.

JMan ducks it, takes a step backwards, and once again Siaki is hit in the face with a nasty looking superkick.

Chuck: Another "Great Match, Let's Go Eat!", and, oh my, Siaki still didn't go down! But, hey, look at Ma$$.

Ma$$ spins Siaki by the shoulder and punches him square on the jaw with his Knock Out Punch.

Rock: "My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Bloodstained T-Shirt!"

Chuck: And STILL SIAKI HASN'T GONE DOWN, ROCK!!

Siaki hits Ma$$ with a sharp left punch to the ribs causing him to double over, then imediately follows up with a right to the face, knocking him to the floor.

Chuck: Siaki is a beast!

Rock: Yes! Jman just rattled his brains with another "Great Match, Lets Go Eat" to the back of his skull!!

Siaki still does not fall, and spins around whilst staying low and catches JMan with a swift shot to the ribs and a sharp punch to the face, repeating the combo he just pulled on Ma$$. JMan also hits the mat hard.

Ma$$ gets to his feet, and swings as hard as he can with another "My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Bloodstained T-Shirt!", yet still Siaki does not fall.

Chuck: I can't believe Siaki is sti-

Rock: He felt that one, thou-

Chuck: "Great Match, Let's Go Eat!", again!!!!

Rock: "My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Bloodstained T-Shirt!", and still Siaki does not go down! My god, Siaki must be made of granite! He's just taken about five matches worth of these two legends best moves and he still looks ready to kill the pair of them.. And look at that, Chuck, DOUBLE GOOZLE BY SIAKI! He's choking the life out of both of them with his bare hands!

Siaki squeezes the throats of both Ma$$ and JMan--the freshly reformed Team Fuck It drop to their knees, desperately trying to prise the iron grip of Siakis hand away to no avail.

Chuck: Wait a minute, who's that?

A man wearing a Nike Air hoodie, heavy on the hood, jumps over the ringside barrier directly behind Siakis back. He carefully slides underneath the bottom ring rope and slowly gets to his feet.

Siaki continues to choke Ma$$ and JMan.

The man in the Nike Air hoodie pulls off the hood.

#HUGEGASPANDPOP

Rock: It's K-JAMMIN!!!!!

K-Jammin remains unnoticed as he strikes Siaki in the back of the head, causing him to break the chokes on Ma$$ and JMan. K-Jammin spins Siaki around, and before Siaki has a chance to respond Ma$$ and JMan grab ahold of each of his arms. K-Jammin proceeds to superkick Siaki full on in the face, finally knocking the big man down.

Chuck: "HeadJam!"..Oh no!! What the hell is going on here?! Current EWNCW World Champion and one of tonights competitors in the fatal four way match to determine the first ever eWN World Heavyweight Champion, K-Jammin, JMan, and that no good Ma$$ have taken over here.

Rock: I don't know, but I think I like it. So, for all you folks at home, that probably means that Chuck is appauled at what is happening here.

Chuck: This has turned into a three on one assault, Rock, and it's disgusting!

As Ma$$, JMan, and K-Jam stand there looking smugly down at Siaki, he suddenly nips up, shocking all three.

#HUGEPOP

Siaki tackles Ma$$ to the floor and begins punching him in the face, but is stopped when JMan and K-Jam begin to put the boots to him. He turns his focus towards JMan, but K-Jam tackles him from the side. The two grapple for a bit--before Siaki can gain the natural upper hand, JMan grabs Siaki around the waist, and Ma$$ nails him with "My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Blood Stained T-Shirt!."

Chuck: This is way out of hand now!! Wait a minute, look, Rock, it's Shuriken Blade!!

Blog Entries
    Shuriken Blade sprints down the ramp, and slides under the ropes and into the ring.

Rather than face farer odds, the three depart the ring, laughing as they do so--the damage had been done. Siaki gets to his feet and brushes himself off in a way of showing that he has suffered no real actual bodily damage. He stands side by side with Shuriken Blade and shakes his head in disgust.

Chuck: Just look at them cowards laugh now. They wouldn't have been laughing if they'd have stayed in the ring thats for sure. The only thing I think they hurt here is Siaki's pride, but even then, that man has nothing to feel bad about. He just held his own in that ring like no one I've ever seen do before.

Rock: They left the ring because they're smart, Chuck. K-Jammin has a huge match later on tonight, and Ma$$ has just had one. Why prove more than you have to? Whatever the case this was a fantastic way to start off the show. We've just witnessed a phenomenal match, the return to wrestling of a legend, and what appears to be the formation of what may possibly be the coolest three an faction we've ever seen.

Chuck: Or, to put it another way, three assholes have joined together to form a little group to cover each others asses.

The camera cuts the the stage where Ma$$Dinero, JMan, and K-Jammin can be seen flipping the bird to Shuriken Blade, and Psycho Siaki. They flip off the crowd before finally heading back through the curtain.

Rock: Either way, I guess this means that JMan is now a part of the BITW roster. Five minutes ago, I would have balked at the idea of it, but as a part of something this badass? Yes. Please.

Chuck: Well, whatever the case, I'm disgusted at whoever allowed that ingrate to join BITW, and with that said, it's time to hear from one of the competitors in tonights massive main event. Earlier this week, our very own Colin Hobert caught up with the four men destined to clash in the biggest match in wrestling history--he asked them all a series of questions, and they were gracious enough to answer them. We've already seen one of them, but, now lets actually hear from someone who many have backed as the favourite to leave Madison Square Garden with the gold... Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander, who, other than having one of THE coolest sounding names ever, is one of the very best to put on a pair of wrestling boots, but even more than that, he's actually quite a psycho.

Blog Entries
    An Interview with Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Justin Mann: OK, firstly, Alpha Dog, I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your hectic training schedule so close to the big up and coming fatal four way to crown the first ever eWN World Heavyweight Champion. I'll be asking everybody in that match the same questions to keep things interesting.

Alpha: Yeah you better be thankful The Alpha Dog took time to talk to you. The Alpha Dog was just taking a break from his training session and now he's talking to you because you just couldn't wait. Ask your damn questions. The Alpha Dog has a trainer to make his bitch.

Mann: OK, here we go, please tell me, what was you're initial reaction to be chosen outright to have the chance to have the honour and distinction of becoming the first ever eWN World Heavyweight Champion?

Alpha: Here's what The Alpha Dog said, and he quotes "IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!". You see The Alpha Dog has jumped around a lot of indie circuits and has even been a part of some of the big promotions, but not once has he been given that big chance to become the man in the spotlight, even though he was the most skilled player in the game. Now The Alpha Dog has the chance to become the first EVER EWN World Champion. Let's just say...The Alpha Dog is very excited and very eager to see this tragedy fixed.

Mann: What would it mean to you to become the first top dog of BEST IN THE WORLD? I know this is a brand new and untested federation, but the hype surrounding this show has been phenomenal. By the time your match is over, BITW will have become one of the major players in eFedding--to be known as the best of the best would surely be a big thing for you.

Alpha: THE ALPHA DOG ALREADY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST BITCH!!! The only thing this title will do is confirm it! (takes a deep breath) Best In The World will become the e-fed to watch because The Alpha Dog will make it so.

Mann: Let us know your feelings towards the other three competitors in this match--not just as talent, but as human beings in general.

Alpha: You wanna know what The Alpha Dog thinks of the other competitiors? Victims...Future carriers of the word "SUFFERING"...INVOLUNTARY SHEEP BEING LED TO THE SLAUGHTER!!! But if The Alpha Dog had to look at each individual and tell you what he thought of them if they weren't going to be in a match with him...He'd start with K-Jammin. This mans career speaks for itself. He has done some great things in his career and as a human being, The Alpha Dog has no choice but to respect him when it comes his seemingly endless pursuit of pudding but The Alpha Dog sees no drive and he doesn't see Jammin giving that extra amount of will to become the top dog. Next...he would go with Snair. Now Snair has a pretty decent record himself and he's experienced in the ring and The Alpha Dog respects his charisma and self confidence but he has the same problem as Jammin. The man just doesn't want it enough to come out on top. Then The Alpha Dog would look at Sleeps...and then fall asleep. In all seriousness though, The Alpha Dog only jokes about Sleeps being boring. Hell, anybody who has seen him in the ring knows how exciting he can be and The Alpha Dog respects the risks he takes and The Alpha Dog thinks he can be a top knotch competitor but that one thing that Sleeps loves could be his downfall. Now The Alpha Dog isn't going to lie and say that he has never divulged in the pretty green minx known as Mary Jane and he isn't going to be a hypocrite and say he didn't enjoy his time with it either but when it's time to put up or shut up and decide whether you're the top dog or just a follower, Mary Jane will betray you every time. So you see Justin, The Alpha Dog finds that his opponents at Kingdom Come are a very disversed and varied group of individuals with their own strengths and weaknesses. There's only two things wrong with that though Justin. First thing is something that each of them have in common. None of them have ever faced The Alpha Dog. Second thing, and possibly the most important thing they need to digest and get through their skulls...The Alpha Dog has no weakness.

Mann: How have you been training for this match, and if you've done anything different than you normally would have before such a big match.

Alpha: Have you not been paying attention? The Alpha Dog posted his workout schedule on his Facebook. Since you obviously don't remember though, he'll tell you. The past few days The Alpha Dog has been meeting with his most influential trainers. This included the likes of Lance Storm, Tazz, William Regal, and The Alpha Dog is actually in the middle of his session with Matt Thornton. The Alpha Dog has been doing twelve hour workouts instead of eight and he's been researching his competition. Now The Alpha Dog usually doesn't research because of the fact that he can destroy any bitch placed in his yard but The Alpha Dog isn't taking any chances.

Mann: At BITW II: Take No Prisoners, there will be another four way to determine the number one contender for the eWN World Heavyweight Championship--should you find yourself the champion after this four way, who would you prefer to face and why?

Alpha: The Alpha Dog doesn't care who's placed in front of him. He'll enjoy the fight no matter what but if he has to choose...Ryan Wells. The Alpha Dog has heard much about this bitch and how he sucks up to the fans as if that's his only means of getting through a match. Now The Alpha Dog loves his bitches but Ryan needs to understand that the fans are not in that ring fighting along side him and that it's skill and power that will get you the three count...and The Alpha Dog would love to show him that.

Mann: BITW has an impressive roster of talent.
    Is there anyone out there that you feel will be challenging for the eWN World Heavyweight Championship sooner rather than later?

Alpha: The Alpha Dog has noticed that The Sandman is here. Now The Alpha Dog has never necessarily feared any man before but The Alpha Dog can sense a possible threat at any moment. The Alpha Dog hopes his senses are correct because if The Alpha Dog isn't holding that title, the only other man he can see holding it is The Sandman.

Mann: Is there anyone you would like to face here in BITW in the near future?

Alpha: Here's a list...

Depri$e
    Ano Doom
    The Prophecy

Actually The Alpha Dog just wants to fight everybody. Put them in the ring with him and The Alpha Dog will happily dominate.

Mann: OK, thanks for your time, but, if I may ask one last question. Does the fact that you'll be competing in Madison Square Garden affect your mindset going into this match? A lot of history has happened there, and to be a part of the list of greats that have won titles there must be affecting your thoughts right now.

Alpha: It's just another yard Justin...ANOTHER YARD THE ALPHA DOGS GOING TO OWN AND BECOME THE FIRST EVER EWN WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!! GET OVER HERE MATT SO I CAN MAKE YOU MY BITCH!!!

Mann: Thanks for your time.

Blog Entries
    The camera cut back to ringside, where Chuck and Rock are seen, ready to introduce the next match.

Chuck: OK, people, that was The Alpha Dog, who's quite possibly one of the most over guys in the history of wrestling. Anyway, right about now, its time to witness one of the most talked about competitors in quite a while. She will be competing in a two on one handicap match, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the two here thats in trouble. Here are a few quotes from the two that I'm on about.

A few words from Sasha and Ute "Barbie" Panzer

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha
    I'll kick Athena's ass all by myself because my friendship with Sleepy and Ano Doom has made me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbie
    Sasha is the runt of the Panzer litter- she has to be adopted.
    Barbie's tits are fake- mine are the real deal- and bigger!
    Sasha is talented- at getting down on her knees
    I am a member of Mensa- yes I am a freaking genius. When I told Barbie that, she thought I ment that I worked in a lunchroom because thats what mensa means in German.
    Not sure why Sasha likes hanging out with Ano Doom- I am pretty sure he doesn't have a cock.
    ANO DOOM! ANO DOOM! My friend Ano Doom will destroy everyone here- except for my friend Sleepy and Arty and all us girls. I am not sure what Athena is though so I'll kick her ass for Ano. Barbie can either watch or help out
    Athena, I think Sasha needs a real man- so after I kick your ass, take her home with you and have some fun.
    Sasha: Barbie always calls me a whore- which I am not. I am just a flirt.
    Karl, Oli and I are the greatest wrestlers out of Europe. We stand above all others. We represent the best of the best. Sasha represents- hmmm... all the idiot savants of the world. She is a spaz.
    Barbie will not let me wear my Ano Doom mask or my Sleepy mask in out match with Athena. She thinks I am stupid
    I'm done here.
    When I go to sleep- I wear my Sleepy mask, but nothing else..

Rock: Apparently, Athena had nothing to say when Colin Hobert tried to catch a few words, but has been quoted as saying she'll do her talking in the ring, and after the match. Speaking of the match, it's time to get this one started.

Match 2: Athena vs Sasha and Baribie Panzer

Chuck: OK, people, lets get these ladies out here.

Athena

Chuck: And here she comes, people. Just look at this woman--she is an amazing specimen that's for sure--they don't make many like her.

Rock: This woman is a beast--clearly she is here in BEST IN THE WORLD to break the mould of what is the norm when it comes to female wrestling, and, even more clearly, the mould doesn't stand a chance.

Athena

Blog Entries
    #HOLY-SHIT!-HOLY-SHIT!

#CombinationOfShockAndAwe

Rock: Haha, her mere pressence out here has caused a holy shit chant!

Chuck: This woman is a former three time winner of the worlds strongest woman competition, and says she's now got her eye set on gold here in BITW. Yep, that's right, there's actually been a lot of talk around here about getting this woman in the ring with the men. The only question I have is, just what man would be brave enough to fight her!

Rock: This woman scares the living hell out of me. I saw her walking backstage, and actually couldn't help myself from walking in the opposite direction.

@RockIsAMarvel: Believe the hype--@WorldsStrongestWoman will eat you alive #ScaredRockIsScared

Athena slowly and surely makes her way down the ramp, throwing out cold looks into the crowd. Once at ringside, she shows her agility and jumps up on the apron in one huge verticle leap. Once on the apron she steps through the ropes, walks into the middle of the ring, and raises her fists to the sky, before bringing her arms down into a flexing pose.

#MixedPop

#ObsceneCatcalls

#fear

Rock: Oh, man, that is a lot of woman right there, Chuck--I don't know what The Seven were thinking putting the two gals that're coming out next against this amazon in the ring right now.

Chuck: Just look at the look on her face--she's clearly out here to prove something tonight.

Rock: These fans are in awe of what they are seeing ring now. She's certainly... Uh.. Stunning, to say the least. But, it's time to bring out a couple of real stunners now.

Sasha Panzer

#HugePop

Rock: Sasha isn't known for her wrestling ability, but makes up for in, uh.. other ways.

Chuck: She certainly brings something different to the table at the very least. And here she comes now.

Sasha

#WolfWhistles

Rock: You gotta love a chick that's sponsored by Hubba Bubba!

Blog Entries
    Chuck: Well, I for one think it's strange that she's coming out here alone. Surely The Panzers would want to have shown a little unity out here.

Rock: They are unified, Chuck. They're just showing the world that they're unique as well as family. Get with it, man.

Sasha skips down the ramp, and goes to walk up the ring steps before stopping short and pointing to her head.

Rock: See that, Chuck, she's way too smart than to get in there alone. She's gonna wait for her sister to come out here.

Ute "Barbie" Panzer

#ManPop

Chuck: Now we're talking. This woman right here i the real wrestler on this team. She's worked hard on the god given talents she already possesed, and has becoe one of the finest young female wrestlers in the entire world.

Rock: It probably won't help her here, though. If I'm honest, I don't think there's a woman on the planet that would want to trade places with Barbie and Sasha right now.

Barbie

#WolfWhistlesAndCatCalls

Chuck: And here she comes now. She too is wearing her game face. She's been telling everyone how he would have prefered this to be a one on one match as she feels Sasha is just going to be getting in her way.

Rock: All I know is she's got a wicked sponsor in Victorias Secret Thongs. That Hans Gruber is a lucky son of a gun to be tapping that.

@RockIsAMarvel: OMG @myeyesareuphere and @heylookatmeinmyanodoommask AKA Barbie and Sahsa are sooooo hot #ilovezegermans

Barbie joins her sister at ringside. She whispers something in her ear before giving her a light shove in the direction of the stairs; prompting her to climb them. With the camera getting shots of their rear ends, they provocatively step through the ring ropes. Once they are in the ring they stand in the opposing corner to where Athena is standing looking inimpressed with their entrance.