Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha hears about Pinks misshap and ask Muir and Snow to come outside looking for her. They get outside only to find she and Blue have left. Sasha borrows April phone and calls her sponsor- Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum. She sweet talks them into sending Pink a case of gum. SHE Then calls her sister Barbies sponsor, pretending to be Barbie. She ask that they not only send Pink a new club suit but also some sexy clothes. She also orders a lot of thongs for herself. After awhile, a FedEx truck pulls up to where Blue and Pink are an deliver the packages.
    *Pisces Pink answers the door of her and Sagittarius' hotel suite to see a FedEx guy who tells her that she has a package. Actually, several large packages. She signs for them and notices that it is all from Sasha Panzer. Pisces gets a huge smile as she accepts the packages - and is so happy that she nearly crushes the deliveryman with a hug. She decides to make friends with the younger Panzer sister... even if it means that she has to crush her bitchy big sister.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    *A drunk Shaz kicks the door open as everybody watches on*

Shaz: Free weed for everyone bitches! Let's do this shit!

*Shaz stares at Pisces Pink*

Shaz: Ahh- not you Pisces, Man has ordered a pizza for ya! Chicken, sweetcorn, etc. Many toppings for you to enjoy!

*Shaz stares at Athena*

Shaz: I would've brought you a sex-changing machine, but man is pretty sure that you love the way you look already!

*Shaz whispers the words*

Shaz: I'm pretty sure she's packing a penis in their!
    *The woman Shaz mistakes for Pisces Pink looks at him through her purple tinted shades.*

Virgo Violet: Take a good look, you fucking chimp. Am I wearing any pink?!?

Archer Black: Take it easy, Virgo... he's feeling... really good right now. He may not be fully aware of which color is which at the moment.

Virgo Violet: Colors be damned... I don't LOOK like that fucking PIG one FUCKING BIT.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sasha recievs a call from the FedEx driver and he tells her how happy Pink was. She ask April if she has Pinks number, which she does. Sasha sends a text to Pink that reads" Hope you and Blue enjoy tonight, though I think Barbie will be pissed that she got something from her sponser. I do not care though, you deserved it as I did. She hasn't done shit for me. I also got you an Ano Doom mask and a Sleepy mask if you want them- They are both friends of mine and their mask make me not afraid. TTYL"

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Brock: GAYEST! PARTY! EVER! Needs more fucked up shit like some fireworks. I'm going to call some Mexicans, so we can light up this joint.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Sasha recievs a call from the FedEx driver and he tells her how happy Pink was. She ask April if she has Pinks number, which she does. Sasha sends a text to Pink that reads" Hope you and Blue enjoy tonight, though I think Barbie will be pissed that she got something from her sponser. I do not care though, you deserved it as I did. She hasn't done shit for me. I also got you an Ano Doom mask and a Sleepy mask if you want them- They are both friends of mine and their mask make me not afraid. TTYL"
    *Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue are lying in bed watching Love and Basketball when Pisces gets Sasha's text. Pink giggles and tells Blue about her new friend. Pink texts her back: "Thanks so much, great to have u as new friend! If other Panzers or anybody else got a problem, u tell me. Got ur back."

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: GAYEST! PARTY! EVER! Needs more fucked up shit like some fireworks. I'm going to call some Mexicans, so we can light up this joint.
    Havok: You should just call yourself an ambulance because you won't even be at the next after party when we face since I am going to make sure you F***ing BLEED NOW!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Havok: You should just call yourself an ambulance because you won't even be at the next after party when we face since I am going to make sure you F***ing BLEED NOW!
    Brock: Hawk don't try to intimitade me. I know and you know I'm far supirior.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue are lying in bed watching Love and Basketball when Pisces gets Sasha's text. Pink giggles and tells Blue about her new friend. Pink texts her back: "Thanks so much, great to have u as new friend! If other Panzers or anybody else got a problem, u tell me. Got ur back."
    Sasha reads the text and screams out, then cries. Muir and April asked what is wrong. Sasha tells them she made a new friend and she is crying because she is happy. She texts Pink back " I got your back too. I sent the Ano Doom mask and Sleepy mask your way. I hope you enjoy wearing them as much as I do "

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Sasha reads the text and screams out, then cries. Muir and April asked what is wrong. Sasha tells them she made a new friend and she is crying because she is happy. She texts Pink back " I got your back too. I sent the Ano Doom mask and Sleepy mask your way. I hope you enjoy wearing them as much as I do "
    *The morning after the Best Afterparty in the World...*

Sagittarius Blue: Good morning sugar, did you sleep WHAT THE HELL -

*He turns over only to see Ano Doom looking at him. He then falls onto his ass from the bed to the floor.*

Pisces Pink (while removing her new Ano Doom mask): Morning sweetie... what's wrong?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *The morning after the Best Afterparty in the World...*

Sagittarius Blue: Good morning sugar, did you sleep WHAT THE HELL -

*He turns over only to see Ano Doom looking at him. He then falls onto his ass from the bed to the floor.*

Pisces Pink (while removing her new Ano Doom mask): Morning sweetie... what's wrong?
    lol.............

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young