I'm the best in the world at what I do
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk
    BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nWo
    The best thing going today
    Quote Originally Posted by RoH Fans on Bryan Danielson
    BEST IN THE WORLD! BEST IN THE WORLD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret "The Hitman" Hart
    The Best there is, the Best there was, the Best there ever will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine
    I'm the best there is at what I do, bub.

#ProlongedPop

#BEST-IN-THE-WORLD-BEST-IN-THE-WORLD-BEST-IN-THE-WORLD

The camera pans around the arena, and there's not a single empty seat. Everybody is on their feet, and the energy in Madison Square Garden is electric. As the camera pans, many fan made signs can be made out.

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!
    I'M SITTING NEXT TO JMAN AND EDDIE!!
    KJAM'S GOT THIS
    SHURIKEN BLADE STOLE MY WIFE
    SANDY WINS OR WE RIOT
    KJAMS GOT STRAIGHT UP HERPES
    KURWA POWER!
    KYOJIN IS THE REAL BEST IN THE WORLD
    WHATS HIS MOTHER FUCKIN' NAME?!
    AAALLLPHAA DOOOOG!!
    BABA SNAIR FOR PREZ!
    IT'S SLEEPY TIME!!!
    SPIT ON ME LRB
    HIRE TOMMY THUNDER
    WHERE'S VHX?
    SHOOT, SHAZ, SHOOT!
    DEPRI$E = MONEY IN DA BANK!
    DIVINE IS A WANKER!
    APRIL SNOW>SASHA PANZER
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS JABE
    ATHENA IS MY DAD
    N-DUBS IS HC TO THE BONE
    BEST IN THE WORLD? PROVE IT, BITCH!
    BEST IN THE WORLD management -The Seven- can be seen standing in the ring, with a huge near seven foot man standing to the right of them. Their spokesman, William. A. Hill, has a microphone, but before he speaks, the camera pans to ringside where the BEST IN THE WORLD announce team are shown, smiling and ready to open the show. The two young men are dressed casually in matching "BITW = BITW" T-Shirts, the slightly younger looking one can be seen typing furiously on his iPhone.

Chuck.... Rock.

#LETS-GO-MAR-VELS!-LETS-GO-MAR-VELS!

@RockIsAMarvel: Hey, mom, we're on TV again!! #ShowTime #LetsProveBITWisTheBITW

Chuck Marvel: Hello, ladies and gentlemen at home, and welcome to our very first show!! Its finally time to show everyone what the hype has been all about because its time for... BEST IN THE WORLD I: Kingdom Come!!!!!! I'm Chuck Marvel, and this is my younger brother, Rock Marvel. We're the Marvel Brothers, and BEST IN THE WORLD management have decided that we're the best guys to call the action here, so, not only am I feeling the pressure, I'm also really honoured to be here.

Rock: We were chosen because, quite simply, we're the most qualified for the job. We're life long fans of this great sport, and we're still only twenty three and twenty one respectfully, so you know that we're in touch with what the fans want to hear. Be sure to catch us on twitter tweeting our socks off throughout the show, adding our own thoughts to go along with the proceedings and not just what The Seven want us to say.

Chuck: Speaking of The Seven, as you can see, the seven masterminds behind this wonderful new eFed are standing in the ring, so let's not keep them waiting any further and allow none other than William. A. Hill to speak to all of these wonderful people here tonight, and all of you fine folk watching at home.