Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    361
    Blog Entries
    3
    In the case of Superman, he is stronger than God and can kick his ass.

    Say what you will, but statistics will show Superman has some sort of power than can destroy God. Superman will have something that says he's stronger.

  2. #52
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,489
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    In the case of Superman, he is stronger than God and can kick his ass.

    Say what you will, but statistics will show Superman has some sort of power than can destroy God. Superman will have something that says he's stronger.
    ummmm... I don't understand the uniqueness or relevance of this point. I disagree, because if their is a god... it would be the god of the universe... which means he is so powerful that he instilled those powers into superman (if superman existed) which means he likely has powers even much greater than those of superman.
    #BeJelly


  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ummmm... I don't understand the uniqueness or relevance of this point. I disagree, because if their is a god... it would be the god of the universe... which means he is so powerful that he instilled those powers into superman (if superman existed) which means he likely has powers even much greater than those of superman.
    But Superman defies god and eventually becomes God. Just sayin'.


  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, CAN
    Posts
    361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ummmm... I don't understand the uniqueness or relevance of this point. I disagree, because if their is a god... it would be the god of the universe... which means he is so powerful that he instilled those powers into superman (if superman existed) which means he likely has powers even much greater than those of superman.
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    But Superman defies god and eventually becomes God. Just sayin'.
    mm-hm. pretty much.

    And I never liked the idea of Superman being stronger than everyone and everything. There's just no fun in that. In every movie, comic, or even any show I ever looked at, it just wasn't fun. Unless it was Justice League, Batman adds the good part to it.

    I'd rather follow Goku's story, which already has been told, and I'll stick to that. And it is John Cena who reminds me more of Superman than anyone, and now it is slowly becoming the opposite. which doubles my dislike for either. They both are stronger than any of their opponents, but it just isn't fun to watch them win all the freakin time.

  5. #55
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    I still have arguments over this matter with my DBZ friends. They don't listen lol



  6. #56
    Superman is the most boring superhero of all-time. It's like a child came up with him. "Hey, I've got this guy and he can fly and he's super strong, and he's super fast, and his skin can stop bullets, and he has ice breath and laser eyes and heat vision and doesn't breathe oxygen and and and and and and and..."

    Give me a fucking break.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #57
    Normal Member deadly56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England London
    Posts
    251
    Blog Entries
    22
    In my conclusion, if Goku and Superman was to fight on Earth, Goku would win(May include Super Sayina 3-4) If they were to fight in space, near a sun, Superman would have unlimited energy and defeat Goku. Knowing Goku, he would want Superman at his best, which would lead to his defeat.

    Anyway, we all know this fight would never happen!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.