Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries
    In the case of Superman, he is stronger than God and can kick his ass.

Say what you will, but statistics will show Superman has some sort of power than can destroy God. Superman will have something that says he's stronger.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    In the case of Superman, he is stronger than God and can kick his ass.

Say what you will, but statistics will show Superman has some sort of power than can destroy God. Superman will have something that says he's stronger.
    ummmm... I don't understand the uniqueness or relevance of this point. I disagree, because if their is a god... it would be the god of the universe... which means he is so powerful that he instilled those powers into superman (if superman existed) which means he likely has powers even much greater than those of superman.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ummmm... I don't understand the uniqueness or relevance of this point. I disagree, because if their is a god... it would be the god of the universe... which means he is so powerful that he instilled those powers into superman (if superman existed) which means he likely has powers even much greater than those of superman.
    But Superman defies god and eventually becomes God. Just sayin'.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    But Superman defies god and eventually becomes God. Just sayin'.
    mm-hm. pretty much.

And I never liked the idea of Superman being stronger than everyone and everything. There's just no fun in that. In every movie, comic, or even any show I ever looked at, it just wasn't fun. Unless it was Justice League, Batman adds the good part to it.

I'd rather follow Goku's story, which already has been told, and I'll stick to that. And it is John Cena who reminds me more of Superman than anyone, and now it is slowly becoming the opposite. which doubles my dislike for either. They both are stronger than any of their opponents, but it just isn't fun to watch them win all the freakin time.

I still have arguments over this matter with my DBZ friends. They don't listen lol

Superman is the most boring superhero of all-time. It's like a child came up with him. "Hey, I've got this guy and he can fly and he's super strong, and he's super fast, and his skin can stop bullets, and he has ice breath and laser eyes and heat vision and doesn't breathe oxygen and and and and and and and..."

Give me a fucking break.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    In my conclusion, if Goku and Superman was to fight on Earth, Goku would win(May include Super Sayina 3-4) If they were to fight in space, near a sun, Superman would have unlimited energy and defeat Goku. Knowing Goku, he would want Superman at his best, which would lead to his defeat.

Anyway, we all know this fight would never happen!