Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Fair point...
    this is either incredibly witty, or semi ironic.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Man, Super-man s weak his strength can be measured by a scouter.

Blog Entries
    Actually Goku has something called, Martial Arts. He can read all of Supermaanès movements and sense where he is, as far as beyond the solar system. Goku will never resort to any cheap tactics. He has Superman beat. Though would be interesting, because nothing can cut superman in half or shoot a hole through him, that way it would be interesting to see how Goku will defeat him.

They both come from blown up planets as babyies, they grew up in different parts of the world. They both have that sense of justice and would never have such things to fight against eachother, other than the martial arts tournament, but superman will neevr join that because he doesnèt want to hurt anyone. Though if Goku urged him to, because Goku loves to fight and test his abilities against other warriors. Superman might be tempted. And of course Goku will know who he is off the bat, no matter if heès Clark Kent, Goku can sense anyone.

But in the snese of their strengths, Goku was able to kill foes who were strong enough to blow up planets. And Goku does have speed, and if he needs it, Instant Transmission(forget what Japanese or oringial name for that was). Superman has heat vision, xray vision, flying ability.

Would be awesome to see the match up. They won;t kill eachother because there will never be a reason too. but would be interesting to see a fight to test eachother.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Actually Goku has something called, Martial Arts. He can read all of Supermaanès movements and sense where he is, as far as beyond the solar system. Goku will never resort to any cheap tactics. He has Superman beat. Though would be interesting, because nothing can cut superman in half or shoot a hole through him, that way it would be interesting to see how Goku will defeat him.

They both come from blown up planets as babyies, they grew up in different parts of the world. They both have that sense of justice and would never have such things to fight against eachother, other than the martial arts tournament, but superman will neevr join that because he doesnèt want to hurt anyone. Though if Goku urged him to, because Goku loves to fight and test his abilities against other warriors. Superman might be tempted. And of course Goku will know who he is off the bat, no matter if heès Clark Kent, Goku can sense anyone.

But in the snese of their strengths, Goku was able to kill foes who were strong enough to blow up planets. And Goku does have speed, and if he needs it, Instant Transmission(forget what Japanese or oringial name for that was). Superman has heat vision, xray vision, flying ability.

Would be awesome to see the match up. They won;t kill eachother because there will never be a reason too. but would be interesting to see a fight to test eachother.
    I didn't know that martial arts gave you spidey senses haha. I get what your going for, but I don't know if he would be able to expect everything superman is going for... superman knows some martial arts himself... plus he is faster and stronger than goku as stated many times in this thread.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I didn't know that martial arts gave you spidey senses haha. I get what your going for, but I don't know if he would be able to expect everything superman is going for... superman knows some martial arts himself... plus he is faster and stronger than goku as stated many times in this thread.

Goku's journey has shown he can read the movements of all his opponents he ever fought, he can search and read other's feelings. And if You! Atched DBZ, ud realize Cell would've been stronger than superman. Goku always fought beings who can blow up planets if they wanted to and yet Superman cannot kill or take a simple human and he has a weakness of a rock. Where Goku has no weakness, which would be one Superman shares of saving the world and life and Goku himself has the power to.blow up a planet With one blast where superman doesn't have the ability to channel his strength and Ki(which every living life form has) to form any balls of fire, not that he needs to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Goku's journey has shown he can read the movements of all his opponents he ever fought, he can search and read other's feelings. And if You! Atched DBZ, ud realize Cell would've been stronger than superman. Goku always fought beings who can blow up planets if they wanted to and yet Superman cannot kill or take a simple human and he has a weakness of a rock. Where Goku has no weakness, which would be one Superman shares of saving the world and life and Goku himself has the power to.blow up a planet With one blast where superman doesn't have the ability to channel his strength and Ki(which every living life form has) to form any balls of fire, not that he needs to.
    I did watch dragon ball z. And I still think superman would win because goku isn't nearly as smart nor can he use supermans weakness against him because of his weakness... the want for an equal fight. did you watch the video?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Why can't we all just live in harmony and say it would be a draw...

NO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUU

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    because that's silly and ridiculous... we can't "agree" on some happy medium... that's ridiculous akbar!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    OK. I've seen that video, finally. And Its very official that Superman would indeed win. But this simulations was a tallying up of the numbers. When in true, Goku and Superman would never blow up buildings to simply fight, Goku knows not to kill or hurt anyone else for his own need to fight. And Goku would simply be curious of what Superman's intentions first.

Though I did enjoy the hell out of it and loved the ending of the earth would actually be destroyed in order to settle their fight, but neither of them would sacrifice the planet. especially with their loved ones coming into play. In a fight...yes Superman has Goku beat without a shadow of doubt. But in an actual confrontation, it would be very different.

Like in "Deadliest Warrior", those simulations are simply the fight being calculated out 1000 times by adding up the statistics of the fight. In real life, it would be very different of their meetings. Entertaining though.