Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    And this, my friends, is why crossover fights ARE FUCKING STUPID!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    to be fair superman is much quicker than goku and can get energy from any star that is specific colors. he wouldn't need to be close to goku, plus goku's spirit bomb takes forever to do. superman can move at the speed of light, surely he can find another star to gain energy at in some cases he might end up near a star what even gives him more energy than the sun would. also superman might be able to attack goku when he is doing the spirit bomb. beings the spirit bomb isn't really going to effect superman because he is pure hearted.
    1. Goku can move faster than the speed of light as well FYU.

2. Goku can absorb the energy from any individual in ANY corner of the universe. Supes has nowhere to run.

3. Like I said, Goku doesn't have to use the Spirit Bomb directly. He can absorb the energy form the S.B.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    And this, my friends, is why crossover fights ARE FUCKING STUPID!!!
    But they're still worth fighting for! I know you're pro-Goku on this! Don't let us down!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    But they're still worth fighting for! I know you're pro-Goku on this! Don't let us down!
    I am. I'm just tired out the yelling from both sides. This and a Dragonball Forum I'm on is arguing about THE SAME DAMN THING!

Blog Entries
    I have to say I love arguing this for some reason. I do like the spirit bomb argument... but couldn't superman just attack goku k2jelly? it takes forever to do the spirit bomb.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I have to say I love arguing this for some reason. I do like the spirit bomb argument... but couldn't superman just attack goku k2jelly? it takes forever to do the spirit bomb.
    He could. It's been done before but in the scenario I was referring to, Supes is flying away to absorb energy from the Sun. The farther Supes is away to do it, the more energy Goku could absorb and the easier it is for him to use it. If he's closer, Goku won't use it. He's been tactic with every time he's used that attack. And it doesn't take forever. A few minutes. But definitely not forever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He could. It's been done before but in the scenario I was referring to, Supes is flying away to absorb energy from the Sun. The farther Supes is away to do it, the more energy Goku could absorb and the easier it is for him to use it. If he's closer, Goku won't use it. He's been tactic with every time he's used that attack. And it doesn't take forever. A few minutes. But definitely not forever.
    forever was just a hyperbole, I guess it's hard to right inflection on a forum haha. To be honest I don't think superman would have to fly to the sun for the simple fact that he has such an advantage with everything else excluding basic fighting skills. I do think the numbers don't tell the entire story obviously, DBZ prides it's story telling on being "above the numbers".
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised this discussion went as far as it did, you just never really think about these stuff in real life.

Love it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm surprised this discussion went as far as it did, you just never really think about these stuff in real life.

Love it
    I like being able to argue points with people like that and not feel like you are getting judged by others, and well if you are it's not really going to affect anything. haha
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I like being able to argue points with people like that and not feel like you are getting judged by others, and well if you are it's not really going to affect anything. haha
    Fair point...