Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Also what does a fanfiction video of these 2 fighting prove? I know of 3 series/animations/sprite fights of Goku vs Superman. Using any of these to prove you point does fuck all. Hell, I could go on Deviantart and find a fanfiction of Superman doing gay stuff to another superhero. With your logic this proves Sups is gay then cause the picture "proves" it. Flawed logic.
    Did you watch the video at all? it wasn't just a fan video, they used basic science laws to prove where goku's strength came from and used math to prove how fast goku could fly according to DBZ. both numbers were smaller than the numbers that superman put up. the one thing that goku has on superman is the knowledge of how to fight from a life long training of the martial arts, but superman isn't a joke either. Superman trained with batman, a man who is much smarter and grasps many more forms of martial arts than goku. your jokes about the flaws in my logic are nothing more than that.

as for the batman comments the reason they were relevant is because you said batmans advantage over superman was his martial arts training which would be true, but only in very extreme cases. For the most part batmans main advantage would be the fact that he is a master at deciphering clues and planning for fights, an advantage that is unique to batman and not relevant to goku.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Sorry but Goku should have cleaned Supes clock. HARD. UP THE BUM. WITH A KNOBBY STICK. Wait, where was I going again? 0_0

*clears throat* Anyways, here's something that no one considered, you know how the Spirit Bomb is able to drain some of the energy out of surrounding sentient beings. Um, hello? THAT INCLUDES SUPERMAN!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Sorry but Goku should have cleaned Supes clock. HARD. UP THE BUM. WITH A KNOBBY STICK. Wait, where was I going again? 0_0

*clears throat* Anyways, here's something that no one considered, you know how the Spirit Bomb is able to drain some of the energy out of surrounding sentient beings. Um, hello? THAT INCLUDES SUPERMAN!
    the spirit bomb takes a ton of energy from both guys, which as long as the sun is there superman can just keep going. plus the attack would do nothing to superman because the spirit bomb will not hurt someone with a pure heart, and if there is one super hero with that attribute it's superman.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Did you watch the video at all? it wasn't just a fan video, they used basic science laws to prove where goku's strength came from and used math to prove how fast goku could fly according to DBZ. both numbers were smaller than the numbers that superman put up. the one thing that goku has on superman is the knowledge of how to fight from a life long training of the martial arts, but superman isn't a joke either. Superman trained with batman, a man who is much smarter and grasps many more forms of martial arts than goku. your jokes about the flaws in my logic are nothing more than that.

as for the batman comments the reason they were relevant is because you said batmans advantage over superman was his martial arts training which would be true, but only in very extreme cases. For the most part batmans main advantage would be the fact that he is a master at deciphering clues and planning for fights, an advantage that is unique to batman and not relevant to goku.
    Who gives a shit? It doesn't matter how many martial arts you know, it's how you USE them and how much you know. Goku's bene training in martial arts since he was a young child? Superman? Sure but not nearly as long and not with as much dedication as Goku. That plays a huge factor in how your training can do in battle.

Blog Entries
    the spirit bomb takes a ton of energy from both guys, which as long as the sun is there superman can just keep going. plus the attack would do nothing to superman because the spirit bomb will not hurt someone with a pure heart, and if there is one super hero with that attribute it's superman.
    Goku can absorb the energy of the Spirit Bomb and make it his own. He doesn't have to use it against him. And with my point of that scenario, if Goku's using the Spirit Bomb, he can just keep absorbing energy from Superman until he moves away from the Sun. Basically, the closer Superman is to the Sun, the more energy Goku will have. Once he moves away, though, Supes is finished.

Blog Entries
    Who gives a shit? It doesn't matter how many martial arts you know, it's how you USE them and how much you know. Goku's bene training in martial arts since he was a young child? Superman? Sure but not nearly as long and not with as much dedication as Goku. That plays a huge factor in how your training can do in battle.
    I agreed that Goku has the advantage when it came to training so I don't see the uniqueness in this attack of my logic. The only thing I said was that superman's overwhelming strength and speed advantage made it kind of irrelevant. if batman were to face superman in a normal fist fight with out using gadgits, superman would kick stomp him, even though batman has knowledge of pretty much every martial art known to man.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

Basic science laws for 2 species that don't exist? Cool story, bro. It's still a fanvideo dude.

Also, Superman trained with Batman!? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING! A middle-aged guy doing basic martial arts vs a middle aged guy doing martial arts at the master level with decades of experience over the other guy.

Brb, going to beat the shit outta Pai Mei.

You seem to be confusing Batmans whole powers with Gokus. I said Batmans martial arts background of him being a better fighter is cause of the years of experience. Nothing more, nothing less. Going into Batmans detective skills with Goku as an arguement is 100% pointless unless it's Goku vs Superman in figuring out who framed Roger Rabbit.

Blog Entries
    Goku can absorb the energy of the Spirit Bomb and make it his own. He doesn't have to use it against him. And with my point of that scenario, if Goku's using the Spirit Bomb, he can just keep absorbing energy from Superman until he moves away from the Sun. Basically, the closer Superman is to the Sun, the more energy Goku will have. Once he moves away, though, Supes is finished.
    to be fair superman is much quicker than goku and can get energy from any star that is specific colors. he wouldn't need to be close to goku, plus goku's spirit bomb takes forever to do. superman can move at the speed of light, surely he can find another star to gain energy at in some cases he might end up near a star what even gives him more energy than the sun would. also superman might be able to attack goku when he is doing the spirit bomb. beings the spirit bomb isn't really going to effect superman because he is pure hearted.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries

Actually nevermind. This 100% confirms it ;D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Basic science laws for 2 species that don't exist? Cool story, bro. It's still a fanvideo dude.

Also, Superman trained with Batman!? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING! A middle-aged guy doing basic martial arts vs a middle aged guy doing martial arts at the master level with decades of experience over the other guy.

Brb, going to beat the shit outta Pai Mei.

You seem to be confusing Batmans whole powers with Gokus. I said Batmans martial arts background of him being a better fighter is cause of the years of experience. Nothing more, nothing less. Going into Batmans detective skills with Goku as an arguement is 100% pointless unless it's Goku vs Superman in figuring out who framed Roger Rabbit.
    I figured you were pointing out that batman has beat superman before in the comics. which was because of the skills that I pointed out that is unique to batman. sorry for that confusion.
    #BeJelly