Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I don't remember watching this Dragon Ball Z episode.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't remember watching this Dragon Ball Z episode.

xD Quiet Akbar!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    http://www.screwattack.com/shows/ori...ku-vs-superman

Thoughts on this battle.

It was a very enjoyable battle between these two and I liked how the guys broke down their advantages and disadvantages.
    Why these 2 would ever fight is beyond me. They're both men of peace ffs.

But, who would win:

The biggest thing most people forget about Goku is that he has a lifetime martial art training where Superman doesn't. It's the edge Batman has over Superman. This gives him a massive edge on Sups. Although I do believe that Superman would beat Goku in raw power unless Goku turned Super Saiyan 1. Then it's over.

I can guarantee though if these 2 faced, 1 would have to die in order to be over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    There is no shame in losing to superman. He is stronger than goku, he is smarter, and his weakness is nullified by goku's self destructiveness (goku's weakness). I don't know what is to disagree with there ahah.
    Goku can destroy the world in 1 Kamehameha. Superman cannot. Goku doesn't have this self-destructiveness weakness you're on about since the dragonballs exist in his world so any damage done would be repaired by them. He even says that when his Son is killing Cell.

Also Wonder Woman is a hell of a lot stronger then him and so this unlimited strength claim is bullshit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Goku can destroy the world in 1 Kamehameha. Superman cannot. Goku doesn't have this self-destructiveness weakness you're on about since the dragonballs exist in his world so any damage done would be repaired by them. He even says that when his Son is killing Cell.

Also Wonder Woman is a hell of a lot stronger then him and so this unlimited strength claim is bullshit as well.
    That's what I was thinking and they did it by the numbers. The numbers in fact prove Superman can't be touched by Goku. Simple as that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Are you saying from that video? I never made an ultimate strength claim. All I said is the effectivly proved the fact that superman was stronger, smarter, and quicker than goku. I think we are all forgetting that this video proved that goku couldn't stand against post 1986 superman (or whatever specific year in the 80's) The original superman literally could make up super powers on the spot...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    That's what I was thinking and they did it by the numbers. The numbers in fact prove Superman can't be touched by Goku. Simple as that.
    ^^^^^^ this is 100% correct. as far as batmans edge over batman from earlier... batman is also much smarter than superman and has more access to krytonite and is ok with not having his enemy at full strength.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    What numbers? If you're implying numbers by the scouters I wouldn't say simple as that considering Superman hasn't ever had a rating O_o

Are you saying from that video? I never made an ultimate strength claim. All I said is the effectivly proved the fact that superman was stronger, smarter, and quicker than goku. I think we are all forgetting that this video proved that goku couldn't stand against post 1986 superman (or whatever specific year in the 80's) The original superman literally could make up super powers on the spot...
    Stronger and quicker, no. Nowhere near. Smarter easily but Goku is a easily a better fighter. To think otherwise is borderline stupid.

Also what does a fanfiction video of these 2 fighting prove? I know of 3 series/animations/sprite fights of Goku vs Superman. Using any of these to prove you point does fuck all. Hell, I could go on Deviantart and find a fanfiction of Superman doing gay stuff to another superhero. With your logic this proves Sups is gay then cause the picture "proves" it. Flawed logic.

^^^^^^ this is 100% correct. as far as batmans edge over batman from earlier... batman is also much smarter than superman and has more access to krytonite and is ok with not having his enemy at full strength.
    Exactly. Batman is smarter in fighting terms, like Goku is since both have done martial arts for a lifetime whilst SM hasn't.

4/10 made me reply.

Um, Van, did you even watch the video?

Blog Entries
    Um, Van, did you even watch the video?
    Yeah.

Sorry but if you think being on screwattack.com makes it official then oh lordy lord. Opening did give me nostalgia though. Slightly reminded me of Ready 2 Rumble. (Goku can be Afro Thunder.)