Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking weak

Looking weak

Aces & 8's do not look like the force they once were ..4 back to back recent examples

Aces & 8's lost to Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff in an 8 man tag match

Last week Aces & 8's lost to Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle in a cage match , Aces & Eights had them and Sting out numbered by at least 5 and left Mike Knox to get beat and unmasked

Tonight Mike Knox beat Kurt with a hammer but shortly after lost a weak match to Sting

Tonight Aces & 8's kidnapped Brooke Hogan for about 30 seconds and very easily Bully Ray saved her while himself was outnumbered by 8

What the hell is up with Aces & 8's ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Aces & 8's do not look like the force they once were ..4 back to back recent examples

Aces & 8's lost to Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff in an 8 man tag match

Last week Aces & 8's lost to Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle in a cage match , Aces & Eights had them and Sting out numbered by at least 5 and left Mike Knox to get beat and unmasked

Tonight Mike Knox beat Kurt with a hammer but shortly after lost a weak match to Sting

Tonight Aces & 8's kidnapped Brooke Hogan for about 30 seconds and very easily Bully Ray saved her while himself was outnumbered by 8

What the hell is up with Aces & 8's ?
    it's hard making a team of jobbers look strong.

Quote Originally Posted by DXISRAW View Post
    TNA = what a joke!

What a quality post

You must work for PWI with such indepth logic and thought...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Aces and Eight "took out" both Sting and Kurt Angle. They don't look that weak.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Aces and Eight "took out" both Sting and Kurt Angle. They don't look that weak.
    They took out Sting only for him to single handly take them all out.. How does that not make them look weak?
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    They took out Sting only for him to single handly take them all out.. How does that not make them look weak?
    He didn't take them "ALL" out as El Presidente wasn't present for the beatdown and Anderson stayed outside the ring...

That and your logic goes against my TNA Fanboy mentality so all I can say is "Fuck the WWE; They made S.H.I.E.L.D. look weaker by not having a match and getting destroyed every damn week!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Because Sting is notorious for taking out big groups of people by himself when he gets in his pissed off possessed by revenge mode. Remember this from WCW without the bat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JlKGuBpp64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQbMh6bYAOE

Also lets not forget that heel groups always look tough with numbers at first until back up arrives.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Nothing weak about last night...... Something no one seen coming at that..... Like i said in another thread I think the turn last night 1-17-13 was just a part of a bigger plan.... Noticed they didn't have Aces and 8s Club House promo or hardly mentioned them...

Besides they took out 2 Extreme legends in their own right and Hogan and Sting and Bully....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Nothing weak about last night...... Something no one seen coming at that..... Like i said in another thread I think the turn last night 1-17-13 was just a part of a bigger plan.... Noticed they didn't have Aces and 8s Club House promo or hardly mentioned them...

Besides they took out 2 Extreme legends in their own right and Hogan and Sting and Bully....
    Exactly i believe we have entered a new phase with this group it would not surprise me if Doc and Knox go after the Tag titles soon.