Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with when Punk said that too. I'm not above cheering or booing cheap heat. Even if he meant it, sure it is ignorant, but at least you know where the hell Punk stands. Can't say that for other people.
    That he did it when he didn't think cameras were rolling, and then backpedaled all over Twitter after TMZ busted him tells me that even he knew he had done something wrong. Language with a history like that goes well beyond just cheap heat.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

CM Punk getting a 2 1/2 year title reign...

Hmmm...

How many of you are smoking meth?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post

Hmmm...

If you don't think there's a possibility, then you're not a true wrestling fan.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You're clearly oblivious to the contingent that did actually think that Ryback would get the title from Punk in recent attempts then?
    And what about John Cena? He' had a few shots in 2012 where I expected him to win it. Even at Summerslam I thought that Big Show had a shout to win the title.

Regarding the bolded, you see, your perception of things there epitomizes to me what's wrong the mass contingent of the IWC fans these days. You just can't sit back and enjoy things without thinking "Oh, I expect Mr X to win the title here, and it'll be crap".
    If feuds are built right, and if you invest in them, like normal fan should, then you can expect anything to happen.
    For example, I knew prior to the Ryback vs Punk match on raw last week for example that the chance of Ryback winning were slim to none. HOWEVER, when the match itself was ongoing, I genuinely thought that Ryback was going to win.
    And as long as that happens, as long as I get that feeling of excitement in WWE title matches if 'Punk continues to hold it for X amount of time, and it will happen, because I do invest in the product instead of just judging it at face value as if I'm an expert critic of the product, then I'll be happy.
    What makes you think that i'm an IWC fan?

I'm not complaining here i say what i prefer to watch.Is what i don't want to see.And about results becoming predictable, again i speak for my self not for all the fans.I believe that long reigns make the matches predictable for me.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What makes you think that i'm an IWC fan?

I'm not complaining here i say what i prefer to watch.Is what i don't want to see.And about results becoming predictable, again i speak for my self not for all the fans.I beleive that long reigns make the matches predictable for me.
    Ummm, the fact that you're here for starters?

If you don't think there's a possibility, then you're not a true wrestling fan.
    Keep telling yourself that.

Blog Entries
    Keep telling yourself that.
    Why should I keep telling myself something that I'm already doing?

Ummm, the fact that you're here for starters?
    That doesn't mean i follow the sheep who like the same wrestlers and have the same opinions.(This is what i meant)

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

Hmmm...

jack, I don't think punk should hold it for that long. but why be that offensive.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Considering that the Rock has been promised / guaranteed a WWE Title run, I dont see any way this is possible. Not to mention, the WWE really wants Punk v Taker at WM29, which would be a waste of a title match since the streak is a title in itself. If the Rock loses at the RR, he will likely win at the EC PPV, then go on to face Cena at WM29. Since the Rock won't be with the company after WM29, Cena will get the title for the dues he paid in 2012.

Although it would be a great story, simply isnt feasible.