Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    A bit of a hyperbole but I enjoy the analogy
    Do you have a word of the day calender?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #62
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Do you have a word of the day calender?
    No, I don't even know which word you are referring to, to be honest.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #63
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Fair point. I just took it as such. I don't understand why he would just be sorry for saying something rude with out realizing he shouldn't of said it in the first place. I mean isn't that the only reason to be sorry?
    Wow. Your sentences hurt my head sometimes Donny. You don't get to make that call for another person Dennis, about how they act and how you believe they should act. Not everyone approaches logic the same way (believe ME!). But isn't the whole essence of being sorry that you realised you acted in some way you shouldn't or wasn't appropriate? But you're applying the apology to the WHOLE statement, as if because he said something not quite right then it brings into question his whole point of view. That's not the way it works, like ever. That's like suggesting if you're a nice polite racist, that would make it alright then. I am a little stunned that you get distracted by one comment when clearly there was more there.

    Here let me show you a magic trick.

    Eat poo you festering ballsack.

    See? My initial statement just disappeared! lol


  4. #64
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, I don't even know which word you are referring to, to be honest.


  5. #65
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,391
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wow. Your sentences hurt my head sometimes Donny. You don't get to make that call for another person Dennis, about how they act and how you believe they should act. Not everyone approaches logic the same way (believe ME!). But isn't the whole essence of being sorry that you realised you acted in some way you shouldn't or wasn't appropriate? But you're applying the apology to the WHOLE statement, as if because he said something not quite right then it brings into question his whole point of view. That's not the way it works, like ever. That's like suggesting if you're a nice polite racist, that would make it alright then. I am a little stunned that you get distracted by one comment when clearly there was more there.

    Here let me show you a magic trick.

    Eat poo you festering ballsack.

    See? My initial statement just disappeared! lol
    ahahhahahahahahahahha that made me laugh. I see your point... I will try to refrain from doing that again in the future.
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #66
    I gotta throw the proverbial wrench in this discussion...

    Making it past WM 29 with that belt will be the biggest roadblock for this to happen. I just don't see how it could happen. First, he's got to beat the Rock at the Rumble (which I doubt will happen). IF HE DOES, he's expected to fight Taker or, I guess a Rock rematch at Mania? Those two scenarios imply:

    - He has to beat The Rock twice in 3 months. Eeeek. Lord knows the Rock isn't leaving Mania the Champion.
    OR
    - He has to beat Taker at Mania to retain the title, thus ending the streak. Eeek. Lord knows NO ONE is ending that streak.

    The last option would be Punk fighting Cena for the title, but that will absolutely not happen because who on the planet is left to fight Rock or Taker? The only option that SORT OF makes sense... Punk vs Rock vs Cena, with Punk retaing. But, then the Undertaker is left without an opponent. I know I'm assuming a lot here, but its not a very bold assumption.

    My prediction: Cena wins the Rumble to kickoff the PPV. Later in the night, Cena interferes in Punk vs Rock, AA'ing Punk - essentially picking his opponent at Mania, The Rock, "for the rematch he never dreamed of. But that eats at him everyday..bla bla bla" Book it.


    "I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

  7. #67
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I feel CM Punk right now is really starting to get more spotlight, with his recent wins over Ryback, and now with him entering a feud with The Rock. (I'm sure he'll somehow win at the Royal Rumble) I feel CM Punk is really getting more attention, and I think it would be amazing if CM Punk could held the title for a another year. Its not like there isn't anymore people he can feud with you got guys like Sheamus, Daniel Bryan (again), The Miz, Randy Orton, even Kofi Kingston. I think there are enough people that he has yet to feud with that could make a another year as him champion interesting. I would like to see him retain his title at Wrestlemania regardless of he faces. And have a year where he continues to sneak by as champion. Doing this I believe whoever does beat him would be the most over face in the company, and it could really solidify Punk as one of the best of our generation.

    thoughts on this?
    I would like him to beat the Rock as dont feel a part timer should hold the company main title, but i do think another year is to long i think thie years WM would be a good time for it to end, who ends punks reign as champ i dont know

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by joebro View Post
    I would like him to beat the Rock as dont feel a part timer should hold the company main title, but i do think another year is to long i think thie years WM would be a good time for it to end, who ends punks reign as champ i dont know
    While I typically agree, The Rock would have to be the one part timer I'd make the exception for. The guy delivers in the ring and on the mic- admittedly, I'm bored of his promos, but I'm in the minority there- and he's capable of bringing some much needed exposure to the company during a difficult time. Of all the legends to come back and work an abbreviated angle, I think he's far and away the most bang the company can get for its buck.

    Besides, the point of Punk's lengthy reign has been gotten across, and I honestly think they'd be better off moving dude's story and character into other (newer) directions. It feels like it has reached the end of its natural shelf life as I'm not sure that any additional time is ultimately going to make it any more meaningful than it already is. So if the title has to be around the waist of another guy for a month or two, it might as well be on the one guy that the, apparently shrinking, general audience is most interested in seeing.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  10. #70
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    I seriously would love to see CM Punk hold the title for another year, as long as he doesn't get stale, and can keep it interesting. I pray he beats Rock, and holds it until Wrestlemania.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.