Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I don't see any kind of scenario that would have Punk win and retain his title at the Royal Rumble. In fact, I'm going to go as far as to say that Rock is the one behind The Shield. Shield keeping the title on Punk over the last few months, so Rock could face him. This way, Rock can be a heel, and he can garner all the heel heat that's needed. And of course, Superman himself, Cena, can be the one to take him down at Wrestlemania.

many would think it sucks, but honestly, it's a very realistic angle that would also make a lot of sense. Cena beats Rock. Rock goes away. WWE goes on with life as usual. Probably bring Rock in at WM 30 for one more match with Cena. yada yada yada.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I don't see any kind of scenario that would have Punk win and retain his title at the Royal Rumble. In fact, I'm going to go as far as to say that Rock is the one behind The Shield. Shield keeping the title on Punk over the last few months, so Rock could face him. This way, Rock can be a heel, and he can garner all the heel heat that's needed. And of course, Superman himself, Cena, can be the one to take him down at Wrestlemania.

many would think it sucks, but honestly, it's a very realistic angle that would also make a lot of sense. Cena beats Rock. Rock goes away. WWE goes on with life as usual. Probably bring Rock in at WM 30 for one more match with Cena. yada yada yada.
    If by heel you mean someone who gets boo's... I couldn't disagree more. Rock played the traditional heel role last year as well. People won't boo the rock.
    #BeJelly

Exactly... if there's one thing we've learned, WWE creative is hardly creative. It would take some serious thought to make the Rock the leader of the shield and turn him heel. But honestly, there's zero reason to have the Rock as a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    jack, I don't think punk should hold it for that long. but why be that offensive.
    Because thinking that way is delusional. This isn't 1984. This is 2013.

It's been all but written in stone since Raw 1000 that CM Punk going to eventually lose the WWE Championship in a match with The Rock at either this year's Royal Rumble or WrestleMania 29.

It's been a good run with the title, and I'm happy someone finally dethroned Cena's 380 days. To be honest, WWE has been in need of another year-long title reign for a while now, and Punk definately deserved to be the guy to do it. But now it's almost over.

I apologize if I offended someone, but I'm just seeing things for what they are.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 01-11-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post

It's been all but written in stone since Raw 1000 that CM Punk going to eventually lose the WWE Championship in a match with The Rock at either this year's Royal Rumble or WrestleMania 29.

It's been a good run with the title, and I'm happy someone finally dethroned Cena's 380 days. To be honest, WWE has been in need of another year-long title reign for a while now, and Punk definately deserved to be the guy to do it. But now it's almost over.

I apologize if I offended someone, but I'm just seeing things for what they are.
    That's hardly a qualification for being offensive. Try being more selective when choosing words next time.

Blog Entries

I agree, I like that someone beat cena's lengthy reign. classy move to apologize man. it takes a real man to admit when they were wrong.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I agree, I like that someone beat cena's lengthy reign. classy move to apologize man. it takes a real man to admit when they were wrong.
    I hate to break it to you Dennis, but apologizing for being rude and admitting that what he was saying was wrong aren't the same thing. And should never be confused as such.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I hate to break it to you Dennis, but apologizing for being rude and admitting that what he was saying was wrong aren't the same thing. And should never be confused as such.
    Fair point. I just took it as such. I don't understand why he would just be sorry for saying something rude with out realizing he shouldn't of said it in the first place. I mean isn't that the only reason to be sorry?
    #BeJelly

Fair point. I just took it as such. I don't understand why he would just be sorry for saying something rude with out realizing he shouldn't of said it in the first place. I mean isn't that the only reason to be sorry?
    I apologized for offending anyone personally with my comment, but my views firmly remain the same.

An icecube has a better chance of staying frozen in Hell so it can dance with The Devil in the pale moonlight than CM Punk has of retaining the WWE Championship beyond WrestleMania 29.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 01-11-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    I apologized for offending anyone personally with my comment, but my views firmly remain the same.

An icecube has a better chance of staying frozen in Hell so it can dance with The Devil in the pale moonlight than CM Punk has of retaining the WWE Championship beyond WrestleMania 29.
    A bit of a hyperbole but I enjoy the analogy
    #BeJelly