Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    For all of us fans of CM Punk, we could always hope. I just can't see him holding it for another year in today's era but it would be pretty EPIC if he did hold onto that belt for the rest of 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I love Punk but it is funny about some of the stuff he has gotten away with, even calling two fans homos at a wrestling show (which I loved) but usually a wrestler will be punished but not Punk.
    What did you love about that, exactly?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No and why?I said it before long reigns make the results predictable
    There's nothing predictable about it. I've been expecting his to drop the title for the past few ppv's.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I love Punk but it is funny about some of the stuff he has gotten away with, even calling two fans homos at a wrestling show (which I loved) but usually a wrestler will be punished but not Punk.
    I don't know why you would like the fact that he made such a homophobic remark. Saying things like that even in kayfabe is super insensitive. It also kind of implies one sexuality is superior to the others... which is funny, because in kayfabe he yells at fans and the best insult he can come up with is to call them "gays" but out of it he tells fans to drink bleach for thinking it's gross that same sex marriage might become legal... doesn't make sense to me.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What did you love about that, exactly?
    I'm perfectly fine with when Punk said that too. I'm not above cheering or booing cheap heat. Even if he meant it, sure it is ignorant, but at least you know where the hell Punk stands. Can't say that for other people.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's nothing predictable about it. I've been expecting his to drop the title for the past few ppv's.
    Nothing predictable really, really really?

No one expected from him to lose the title from Ryback no one.And if somehow WWE let him hold the title after WM everyone will expecting to see Punk beating any other opponent

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with when Punk said that too. I'm not above cheering or booing cheap heat. Even if he meant it, sure it is ignorant, but at least you know where the hell Punk stands. Can't say that for other people.
    Actually if anything it was more confusing than before. he told a fan to drink bleach for making homophobic comments.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries

No one expected from him to lose the title from Ryback no one.And if somehow WWE let him hold the title after WM everyone will expecting to see Punk beating any other opponent
    You're clearly oblivious to the contingent that did actually think that Ryback would get the title from Punk in recent attempts then?
    And what about John Cena? He' had a few shots in 2012 where I expected him to win it. Even at Summerslam I thought that Big Show had a shout to win the title.

Regarding the bolded, you see, your perception of things there epitomizes to me what's wrong the mass contingent of the IWC fans these days. You just can't sit back and enjoy things without thinking "Oh, I expect Mr X to win the title here, and it'll be crap".
    If feuds are built right, and if you invest in them, like normal fan should, then you can expect anything to happen.

For example, I knew prior to the Ryback vs Punk match on raw last week for example that the chance of Ryback winning were slim to none. HOWEVER, when the match itself was ongoing, I genuinely thought that Ryback was going to win.
    And as long as that happens, as long as I get that feeling of excitement in WWE title matches if 'Punk continues to hold it for X amount of time, and it will happen, because I do invest in the product instead of just judging it at face value as if I'm an expert critic of the product, then I'll be happy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries

Yeah, Ryback himself had nothing to do with that predictability. It was all CM Punks fault or the E's fault because Cena got injured so they had to rush Ryback. Were Cena healthy during that stretch people would have made it a 50 percent chance of one having the title. Because Cena was hurt and they pushed Ryback early, the chances of a title change was 0. But yeah, let's blame the E and Punk for being predictable in this case.

In otherwords, I might believe this comment more if you came up with a better example.

Blog Entries
    Dennis, you've been messaged. I don't think what I say here would be kosher with the Mods.