Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    It would be cool with that retro PPV if they got Don West for it.

Blog Entries
    Just thinking, I could see TNA expanding in 2014 to 5 or 6 big PPVs then at least 6 smaller ones...... Probably this year they going do lots on free TV, where it going be a 3 or so month spread between PPVs... Hopefully this means more programming for TNA on Spike or elsewhere!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Thank you, kind sir.

So I guess that whole Destination-X cash-in thing is a wash? I don't think its a bad idea but they should replace Genesis with Destination-X in 2014.
    No offense, but the Destination X thing was idiotic in the sense that most of the X-Division really don't have the promo skills that Aries has. So essentially you'll just have X-Division Champion after X-Division Champion giving up their titles only to not be able to get the bigger prize. There is a reason only three former X-Division Champions have won the World Championship, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Austin Aries. With a fourth being Christopher Daniels, yes I think Daniels will defeat Hardy for the championship.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    The current X-division champ won the world title before the x-division title.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    The current X-division champ won the world title before the x-division title.
    My point was that only three guys were able to go from the X-Division champion to the World Championship. Not the other way around.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    My point was that only three guys were able to go from the X-Division champion to the World Championship. Not the other way around.
    My point is that he has held both titles.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    My point is that he has held both titles.
    Afterwards and also RVD was given that title because he had nothing to do for BFG which is why it had only a three day set up. Probably to appease him and keep him in the company like they are doing with Jeff Hardy and the World Title.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Afterwards and also RVD was given that title because he had nothing to do for BFG which is why it had only a three day set up. Probably to appease him and keep him in the company like they are doing with Jeff Hardy and the World Title.
    They don't give these guys title to appease them. They give them titles because they sell. They want money and giving Jeff Hardy a title makes them money...

Blog Entries
    there have been several guys to hold the X div title after a World title reign or even during....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    there have been several guys to hold the X div title after a World title reign or even during....
    Angle comes to mind...