Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Undisputed champion

When I was watching Main Event this week something very interesting was mentioned : "Now that Ziggler has entered himself in the Royal Rumble, what if he wins it, goes after the WWE-champion and cashes in his briefcase for the WHC? If he would win both, we would have ourselves an UNDISPUTED champion ! "

This would setup a return for Chris Jericho as he is the only one to ever pull this one off and Ziggler costed him his contract...

Um. Thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

That would be an interesting concept since Ziggler entered himself into the Royal Rumble. A match between the two should be interesting but I do not see them wrestling each other until after Wrestlemania 29. Currently I see Rock VS. Cena for the WWE championship and Ziggler vs. Del Rio for the WHC at Wrestlemania 29.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    That would be an interesting concept since Ziggler entered himself into the Royal Rumble. A match between the two should be interesting but I do not see them wrestling each other until after Wrestlemania 29. Currently I see Rock VS. Cena for the WWE championship and Ziggler vs. Del Rio for the WHC at Wrestlemania 29.
    And where would you put Punk?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Um. Thanks?
    Um. Why?????
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Um. Why?????
    Oh this is a thread? I thought he was just reporting some wrestling news with a the lack of opinion and all...

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Oh this is a thread? I thought he was just reporting some wrestling news with a the lack of opinion and all...
    In fairness there is no opinion there he was just thinking with his fingers.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the interwebs
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Welcome to the interwebs
    Or just the WWE Section...

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

so every topic should finish with a question like : "is this possible in your opinion?" or " Do you also hope this would happen?" or "wouldn't it be epic?" ... When you read a topic and have something to say about the topic then stay on topic