View Poll Results: Should TNA hire Jay Bradley & Brian Cage?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Jay Bradley

2 14.29%
  • Yes, Brian Cage

3 21.43%
  • Yes, Hire Both!!

6 42.86%
  • Back to the Indys with you both!!

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TNA Gutcheck - Jay Bradley vs. Brian Cage

And we are back sports fans TNA Gutcheck is upon us again. We now have a change in the format so bare with me as i try to adjust!

The two contestants this week are Jay Bradley and Brian Cage.

Interesting to note however it is believed that Bradley has been working as an Aces & Eights member.

This episode airs tonight and before anyone starts bitching about spoilers Championship wrestling from Hollywood announced Brian Cage was on the show as did Resistance Pro Wrestling with Jay Bradley.

Comments will be entered when i see the episode.

Name
    Brad Bradley
    Ring Name
    Jay Bradley
    Billed Height
    6 ft 4 ins (194cm)
    Billed Weight
    251 lbs (114 kg)
    Born
    17th November 1980 DeKalb, Illinois
    Trained By
    Steel Domain Wrestling
    Ace Steel
    Danny Dominion
    Kevin Quinn
    Deep South Wrestling
    Debut
    1998 (14 years)
    2012 PWI Ranking
    Performed For
    World Wrestling Entertainment
    Florida Championship Wrestling
    Ring of Honor
    Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
    Chikara
    Resistance Pro Wrestling
    Extreme Rising
    SHIMMER
    Combat Zone Wrestling
    Deep South Wrestling
    Ohio Valley Wrestling
    National Wrestling Alliance
    Great Lakes Championship Wrestling
    Inoki Genome Federation
    All American Wrestling
    Zero1 USA
    Supreme League Of Wrestling
    Full Impact Pro
    IWA Mid-South
    Border City Wrestling
    New Japan Dojo
    Steel Domain Wrestling
    Photo

///////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Name Brian Button
    Ring Name Brian Cage
    Billed Height 6 ft 0 ins (183cm)
    Billed Weight 229 lbs (104kg)
    Born 2nd February 1984 Chico, California
    Trained By Norman Smiley
    Tom Prichard
    Chris Kanyon
    Oliver John
    Mr. Prime Time
    Debut 2004 (8 years)
    2012 PWI Ranking Not ranked.
    Performed For World Wrestling Entertainment
    Florida Championship Wrestling
    Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
    National Wrestling Alliance
    Championship Wrestling from Hollywood
    Deep South Wrestling
    Pro Wrestling Revolution
    Vendetta Pro Wrestling
    Sacramento Wrestling Federation
    Mach One Pro Wrestling
    Piledriver Pro Wrestling
    North American Wrestling
    International Championship Wrestling
    Pro Wrestling LIVE
    Empire Wrestling Federation
    SoCal Pro Wrestling
    Fog City Wrestling
    All Pro Wrestling
    Big Time Wrestling
    Anarchy Wrestling
    Photo

Last edited by Cabers; 01-10-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Brain Cage is actually a family friend of ours. He grew up with my brother and I got the pleasure of seeing him preform. He can wrestle. Every match I've seen of his was worth the price of admission. I'm not sold yet on his mic skills, but some matches he had here in Chico against Chris Kanyon were some of the best matches I've ever seen and they got a standing ovation from everybody.

Cage needs to be signed. I haven't seen Bradley or thier gut check match yet, so I can't judge Bradley yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Brain Cage is actually a family friend of ours. He grew up with my brother and I got the pleasure of seeing him preform. He can wrestle. Every match I've seen of his was worth the price of admission. I'm not sold yet on his mic skills, but some matches he had here in Chico against Chris Kanyon were some of the best matches I've ever seen and they got a standing ovation from everybody.

Cage needs to be signed. I haven't seen Bradley or thier gut check match yet, so I can't judge Bradley yet.
    Thats really cool to hear! Did i get his stats right? haha i can't wait to see the match tonight i have seen a good bit of Brian Cage in action but not a whole lot from Jay Bradley so it should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Thats really cool to hear! Did i get his stats right? haha i can't wait to see the match tonight i have seen a good bit of Brian Cage in action but not a whole lot from Jay Bradley so it should be interesting.
    His stats look good to me. My brother who managed him in the Indys would know more in depth about his training. I know his past roommate tells me that he eats and breaths training and becoming better 24/7. But he likes to be casually naked in the house a little too much for it not to be weird. LOL

He's a family facebook friend right now because he doesn't live here anymore, but comments on wrestling and everything else like a normal friend would do. Talks shit, bust balls etc. I actually pasted this forums link on my brothers wall who in turn will put on Brian's wall to read. I told them..."Look Brain you're finally being talked about! Must have done good." So he will read this forums comments.

Funny story is about 6 yrs ago we went to RAW in Oakland, the one where Y2J heel turned and put HBKs head through the tv. We mainly went there because Brian was having a closed door try out match and wanted my brother and some of us to be there afterwards to talk to us because he was off the hook excited to just get a try out with the WWE, being so new.

We didn't get to see the actual try out, but they went with Daniel Bryan vs Lance Cade in the dark try out match instead, which we saw.

After RAW Brian came out to the lot and talked about his experience. He was disappointed because Vince and his guys were watching him take hard bumps from Jimmy Wang Yang, who gave him a brutal off the top rope crossbody, which Brian fell wrong and it knocked him out apparently LOL. He was basically told he was a no go. If he couldn't take a bump from Yang there was no way he could take a bump from someone like Kane. That he needed to train more. Which he has and has gotten a lot better and bigger in muscle mass size.

He can totally wrestle better than Christian York.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 01-10-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Cage reminds me of a Sean O'hera or Mark Jindrick.... I know I butchered the names....

Anyways I say hire both.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Looking foward to this tonight. Gutcheck is prolly my favorite thing about TNA right now.

just Jay Bradley

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Normal Member
    I want both of them to get hired both of them put on a great match wish it could of been longer though.

PS god dame it i was gonna post this lol.
    Last edited by TNAFAN727; 01-11-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Cage gets hired.... Bradley end up a member of Aces and 8s!!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

i liked cage better than bradley i would like to see he performed with someone who was smoother in the ring... it all just looked awkward like they were acting... i had some pretty high hopes for bradley i liked his mic stuff better, but really he came across as a a redneck in a speedo to me in the ring, cage looked like he was TRYING to keep things smooth. However someone should tell him ( and a few other wrestlers) that a "Discus Clothesline" or any other "Discuss ______" move just (imho) looks ridiculous. my 2 cents and not worth m,uch more than that.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.