Hybrid View

Red face WWE and WHC scenario at WM 29 : * Containing Smackdown spoiler*

Just a little prediction for WM 29 for WWE championship and the Wold Heavyweight championship but a little different than the rest:
    For WWE Championship, I really want to CM Punk to somehow retain his title with help of shield..just because they saw injustice when The Rock was handed the title shot without being even on the show throughout the year..then during their rumble Cena also comes out to help The Rock against shield but by some way he costs his championships opportunity..this way you can fuel to rock cena saga well their are so many doors open one on one match or a tag match against shield anything can happen..but for rumble surprise surprise christian returns and he wins the rumble..and goes after WWE championship..He's remains the underdog throught their feud..but finally he wins the big one on the grandest stage of all. wrestlemania.. This two can give us a great match to be honest..

For WHC : so del rio winning the championship is a better option for me because this opens the door for Ziggler.. Ziggler somehow becomes the no.1 contender for WHC at WM either by rumble or by any means..then he goes onto face del rio..they have a nice fight..aj and ricardo have their own little fued in between..but del rio ables to make ziggler tap out..but wait a minute..he looks outside to find ricardo but he's laid out and here coames langston..and the big ending..Ziggler comes into his senses cashes his MIB contract cover for just a two count here comes superkick follwed by a zig zag.....1...2...3....!!!! their we have it our new WHC Dolph Ziggler..

I know it will never happen but still....
    Thoughts please.......??

Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    but for rumble surprise surprise christian returns and he wins the rumble..and goes after WWE championship..He's remains the underdog throught their feud..but finally he wins the big one on the grandest stage of all. wrestlemania.. This two can give us a great match to be honest..
    As EWN's resident Christian mark, I have to tell you when I read this I got so excited I might have tinkled on myself =p I know more than likely Christian wll be coming back at the Rumble but I doubt the blockheads (errr i mean respected WWE officials) would do something like this. (no matter how awesome it would be)

Blog Entries
    I also am a Christian fan but unfortunately i cannot see him winning the Rumble. He will most likely be thrown into a meaningless multi-man tag match at Wrestlemania. I do think Ziggler will face Del Rio for the World Title at Mania but i think he will use his MITB briefcase to get the match in the first place and go on to win the original match.

Quote Originally Posted by KingWade View Post
    I also am a Christian fan but unfortunately i cannot see him winning the Rumble. He will most likely be thrown into a meaningless multi-man tag match at Wrestlemania. I do think Ziggler will face Del Rio for the World Title at Mania but i think he will use his MITB briefcase to get the match in the first place and go on to win the original match.
    I can't see Ziggler doing the Cena thing and scheduling the match before hand. Dude is heel 101. He's surely going to be cashing in that case at some point.

A buddy and I were thinking the same thing about Ziggler becoming #1 contender tapping out to the cross armbar and then cashing in right after the match, and walking out with the title. That would be interesting to see especially at Wrestlemania. Ziggler would steal ADR's Wrestlemania Moment and make one for himself. Personally though i dont forsee ADR holding the title until wrestlemania.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Are u dumb? Punk vs Christian never gonna happen waist od time writing that. Slight of chance of Christian winning the rumble if he goes on to face Del Rio for the WHC considering the fued with Edge 2 years ago before he retired

Don't get me wrong, I like Christian - but there are many more possibilities I'd prefer seeing. I'm sticking to my theory from the very beginning... Punk vs Taker, Rock (C) vs Cena II, Ryback vs Show, HHH vs Lesnar, and the WHC match.

As for the WHC, I can only pray that Del Rio doesn't headline Mania as the champ. That said, I firmly believe they put the strap on Del Rio, only as a transition champ for Ziggler to cash in on - the sooner the better. I've heard a lot of predictions that put Ziggler vs. Orton. I'd rather see Ziggler vs Miz for the WHC at Mania. Two young rising stars, big egos, good chemistry on the mic and in the ring - I think that could be special.

But I think the bigger question is, where do the remaining cards fall into place? In my scenario, Del Rio, Orton, Sheamus, The Shield, Y2J(?), Daniel Bryan, Kane, and many others are still floating around without a match. Obviously, they will deservedly get one, but I'm just not quite sure how it will pan out.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Just a little prediction for WM 29 for WWE championship and the Wold Heavyweight championship but a little different than the rest:
    For WWE Championship, I really want to CM Punk to somehow retain his title with help of shield..just because they saw injustice when The Rock was handed the title shot without being even on the show throughout the year..then during their rumble Cena also comes out to help The Rock against shield but by some way he costs his championships opportunity..this way you can fuel to rock cena saga well their are so many doors open one on one match or a tag match against shield anything can happen..but for rumble surprise surprise christian returns and he wins the rumble..and goes after WWE championship..He's remains the underdog throught their feud..but finally he wins the big one on the grandest stage of all. wrestlemania.. This two can give us a great match to be honest..

For WHC : so del rio winning the championship is a better option for me because this opens the door for Ziggler.. Ziggler somehow becomes the no.1 contender for WHC at WM either by rumble or by any means..then he goes onto face del rio..they have a nice fight..aj and ricardo have their own little fued in between..but del rio ables to make ziggler tap out..but wait a minute..he looks outside to find ricardo but he's laid out and here coames langston..and the big ending..Ziggler comes into his senses cashes his MIB contract cover for just a two count here comes superkick follwed by a zig zag.....1...2...3....!!!! their we have it our new WHC Dolph Ziggler..

I know it will never happen but still....
    Thoughts please.......??
    I'm confused as hell with this part if he wins the RR then he is number 1 contender for the WHC he wouldn't need to cash in his MitB.

Blog Entries
    but del rio ables to make ziggler tap out..but wait a minute..he looks outside to find ricardo but he's laid out and here coames langston..and the big ending..Ziggler comes into his senses cashes his MIB contract cover for just a two count here comes superkick follwed by a zig zag.....1...2...3....!!!! their we have it our new WHC Dolph Ziggler..
    It will make Ziggler look weak as hell. Cool that he wins at WM, but if he then loses at Backlash, has Langston turn on him because he's weak (it's going to happen) he'll disappear out of the title picture again, possibly to never come back. Temporary Maniawin is < lengthy career in the main event.

Besides that: it's not necessary. He has the briefcase. They can come out. Langston charges in and messes up Del Rio. Ziggler is DQ'd.. cashes in his case, and just gets the title. Ziggler doesn't even have to lace up his boots, let alone tap out.

It even spares on matchtime, the card is full as it is (remember last years debacle?). I wish Ziggler the best and hopes he gets a WM-moment.. but tapping out will not do that, so in that case just let him walk out WHC.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'