Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello ^^

Vickie is insanely talented. I mean for a lady who wasn't even supposed to be in there long term, she took the ball and she ran with it. If any of you had the fotune of read Eddie's book, you can see a lot of insight into the type of lady she is. She's really sweet, and from interviews that I have seen from her fellow workers, she is really respected.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessBroski View Post
    Vickie is insanely talented. I mean for a lady who wasn't even supposed to be in there long term, she took the ball and she ran with it. If any of you had the fotune of read Eddie's book, you can see a lot of insight into the type of lady she is. She's really sweet, and from interviews that I have seen from her fellow workers, she is really respected.
    I can't disagree. I watched ortons dvd a while back and she seemed super awesome to orton and his daughter. She is playing a bad guy on tv (or at least was) you can't really hold that against her.
    #BeJelly

Of course not. At least most of the time, wrestling persona's don't reflect people's true personality. Million Dollar Man play'd a heel for like ever, but he's pretty amazing. It's business at the end of the day. It's thier character, Vickie I imagine is totally friendly to a lot of people and isn't like her character at all. She's respectable in my opinion.

Black Ninja!
    Was that a test? Was I supposed to attack Vickie, but passed by being respectful towards her?
    Well. We like making fun of Vickie to stir him up a bit, but you will be in Rob's good books by being respectful.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Of course not. At least most of the time, wrestling persona's don't reflect people's true personality. Million Dollar Man play'd a heel for like ever, but he's pretty amazing. It's business at the end of the day. It's thier character, Vickie I imagine is totally friendly to a lot of people and isn't like her character at all. She's respectable in my opinion.
    that is true... if you have been checking out other threads you might want to check out chocolate blades of thunder... it's a pretty good thread full of random posts dealing with a ton of issues from what is a good movie to why my sig is a guy on his face... you can learn alot there about your fellow members hah
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that is true... if you have been checking out other threads you might want to check out chocolate blades of thunder... it's a pretty good thread full of random posts dealing with a ton of issues from what is a good movie to why my sig is a guy on his face... you can learn alot there about your fellow members hah
    Dennis is Colombo...

Blog Entries
    Interesting.

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, I have heard of you Robstar, I was reading some of the other boards. It's nice to meet you all. As for attacking Vickie, she attracts heat, like a heat seeking missle. However I have heard, and I maybe wrong so forgive me if I am, she's actually one of the nicest people in the WWE outside of the ring.
    Which boards would these be please?

Black Ninja!
    An interesting development approaches...

Hello and welcome to our humble forums. Enjoy your stay!

#REAL!