Blog Entries

King of the Mountian

Thinking of the many topics I can or could discuss, and I just thought why not a gimmick match??

Might been one of my favorite match concepts TNA had, along side with Ultimate X and Elevation X.... The match had several rules...
    It no more then a reverse ladder match in which the title plays a prop in the match....
    1. 5 guys....
    2. to become eligible you must pin another opponent..
    3. once pinned a wrestler is sent to a penalty cage..
    4. thus the eligible wrestlers have the right to win the match if they can hang the title on hook above the ring..

Who would like to see it return???? who would want to see multi King of the Mountain, Hw, X and Knockouts???
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I want the king of the mountain match back...it's so new n seems so origina...I do not know why that match is cancelled...

now you cna see the mainevent scene we have multiple prospects..put all of them in the atch n we have an instant classic...

I didnt like it too much but as years go on you start to miss the old shit .. If Jeff Jarrett and Abyss came back that would be awesome

I love the King of the Mountain match. Especially the one Raven won. (I am huge Raven fan as you can tell) I love how you can put different styles and build storylines from that much. I believe they should add more people and do it more often.

Blog Entries
    I love the King of the Mountain match. Especially the one Raven won. (I am huge Raven fan as you can tell) I love how you can put different styles and build storylines from that much. I believe they should add more people and do it more often.
    That's a great match but I liked the Kurt Angle's first TNA WHC match...because you have est names like Angle n Christian and TNA home grown talents in AJ, Joe and Wild Cat Chris Harris.....

king of the mountain was awesome, i really wish they would bring it back, one thing i can say about TNA is that they come up with some really innovative match types,i i also like the domed cage that they had i cant remember the name but they had 8-10 x division guys in it and it was held under escape rules, they had some amazing spots in those matches

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    That's a great match but I liked the Kurt Angle's first TNA WHC match...because you have est names like Angle n Christian and TNA home grown talents in AJ, Joe and Wild Cat Chris Harris.....
    King of the Mountain was a make or break match for many guys.... It was math where even a small intevenative guy like AJ could showcase something different in his moves... It mixed wrestling with a hardcore match and a ladder match...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    The only reason I watch TNA is because my sister was given a freebie from her work that had one of this matches on it. King of the moutnain is all sorts of awesome...

It was an brilliant idea but it looked shit when written down but was excellent when executed.