Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10

    Justin gabriel and tyson kidd.

    I have mentioned this recently in other threads and so I thought I would make a thread that would entail the premise of my argumentation better. I think either these two need to split and justin gabriel needs to turn heel and tyson kidd should become a mega face.... this could lead to some awesome matches because they both are great in ring competitors, and they could bring some actual feuding to a mid-card championship, instead of what we have right now... I like that option al ot but here was another thought that I had... a little on the darker side... Have tyson kidd and justin gabriel start attacking other teams in the tag team division. I would suggest them beating down a team like sin cara and rey, they would look more dominate because they actually have a size advantage... plus rey is very popular and it could draw them some major heat. I would say the idea behind them attacking them would be that justin gabriel and tyson kidd seemed to be overlooked a lot... I wouldn't even mind if they some how screwed team hell no out of the tag team titles to turn into heels. I might be totally off with what I think what do you guys think?
    #BeJelly


  2. #2
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    They should just give them the belts as faces...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #3
    My personal opinion, I'm not keen on the idea.

    I really like them as a team and any team that's adding to the tag division should stay there at the moment IMO, no doubt these guys would put on great matches though and I really believe Kidd could be a huge face as you said.. but can't really see Gabriel as major heel TBH, even in Nexus he was never really a bad guy compared to the others like Barrett.

    Just my opinion though bro

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    While on one hand it's a pointless venture to keep them as a team if they're not going to be used as a team (when was the last time they were on Raw or Smackdown again?), I agree with THBK in saying that Gebriel is no heel.

    Both should be gently pushed towards a mid card belt. Give them some mic time to test the waters and see what they can do.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    They should just give them the belts as faces...
    I'm not against this idea either... I think it could work, the only problem I had with it was the fact that they haven't put the titles on them yet plus it looks like they have no real interest in putting the titles on them. I mean they lost to cobro a couple months back in the tag tourny.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    My personal opinion, I'm not keen on the idea.

    I really like them as a team and any team that's adding to the tag division should stay there at the moment IMO, no doubt these guys would put on great matches though and I really believe Kidd could be a huge face as you said.. but can't really see Gabriel as major heel TBH, even in Nexus he was never really a bad guy compared to the others like Barrett.

    Just my opinion though bro
    I get your point. I just remember thinking how wicked it was to have him finish off the nexus victims. Also putting them against each other would lead to actual quality matches in the mid card scene. I mean the great khali vs antonio cesaro doesn't really interest me.
    #BeJelly


  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm not against this idea either... I think it could work, the only problem I had with it was the fact that they haven't put the titles on them yet plus it looks like they have no real interest in putting the titles on them. I mean they lost to cobro a couple months back in the tag tourny.

    I get your point. I just remember thinking how wicked it was to have him finish off the nexus victims. Also putting them against each other would lead to actual quality matches in the mid card scene. I mean the great khali vs antonio cesaro doesn't really interest me.
    Well honestly, the only reason they had Cesaro vs Khali was so that they could have Cesaro hit Khali with the Neutralizer, which is impressive, and a moment that I've replayed a few times since.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm not against this idea either... I think it could work, the only problem I had with it was the fact that they haven't put the titles on them yet plus it looks like they have no real interest in putting the titles on them. I mean they lost to cobro a couple months back in the tag tourny.

    I get your point. I just remember thinking how wicked it was to have him finish off the nexus victims. Also putting them against each other would lead to actual quality matches in the mid card scene. I mean the great khali vs antonio cesaro doesn't really interest me.
    Oh don't get me wrong dude, feud between Kidd and Gabriel would bring some quality matches no doubt.. I'm not convinced Gabriel could be heel though as already stated and I'm a big fan of tag team wrestling so I would rather not see any team disband who is actually good and adding to the division in some way (Tommy makes a good point about them being used but they were on one of the ppv's not so long ago) but yeah man, just my opinion mate.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #8
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well honestly, the only reason they had Cesaro vs Khali was so that they could have Cesaro hit Khali with the Neutralizer, which is impressive, and a moment that I've replayed a few times since.
    It's all about Cesaro's natural strength.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well honestly, the only reason they had Cesaro vs Khali was so that they could have Cesaro hit Khali with the Neutralizer, which is impressive, and a moment that I've replayed a few times since.
    Did that happen? That was on the Main Event thing right? I might have to Youtube that, sounds amazing.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    While on one hand it's a pointless venture to keep them as a team if they're not going to be used as a team (when was the last time they were on Raw or Smackdown again?), I agree with THBK in saying that Gebriel is no heel.

    Both should be gently pushed towards a mid card belt. Give them some mic time to test the waters and see what they can do.
    I wouldn't mind having them get some more mic/air time. I can't recall the last time they were on raw, which is sad because they are my 3rd and 4th favorite wrestlers to watch in the wwe today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well honestly, the only reason they had Cesaro vs Khali was so that they could have Cesaro hit Khali with the Neutralizer, which is impressive, and a moment that I've replayed a few times since.
    I will admit I was impressed that he was able to do the neutralizer to khali, but can you think of a quality feud that cesaro has had as a champion... I guess that was my larger point.
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.