Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    The only problem with this is if Ryback can actually Shellshock Big Show. This guy had trouble Shellshocking Tensai and Heyman. I think having Ryback to try and Shellshock with Big Show at Wrestlemania is a big risk considering his former history of not being able to lift people.
    It's somewhat lame, but it is a solution to the problem: They can always go the makeshift finisher route. By that I mean, he can get Show into the Shellshock by some other means than stacking him from the ground. Like, he can pick him up from the second turnbuckle or something.

Agreed with Tommy though. Show's turned heel/babyface too many times in the past couple years. Keep him heel for now. Feud him with Ryback at Mania. Cesaro will get his moment in due time, the guy is a stud.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

that would be pretty awesome, I have to admit I was not a fan of cesaro at first but I am now. The guy is definitely a future world champion and has restored a LOT of credibility to the us belt. if he had a good match at wm which ended him in neutralizing big show, that would launch him.

As much as i love the idea of Claudio getting his wrestlemania moment like that and taking it from Ryback it wouldn't work, Show wouldn't be able to turn face quickly and Cesaro wouldn't be able to turn face, although i'm pretty sure 99% of the fans are incredibly impressed by him and love him secretly. Show will be used to put superstars over now so either way you'll be seeing him being picked up by a young superstar at WM.

The only problem with this is if Ryback can actually Shellshock Big Show. This guy had trouble Shellshocking Tensai and Heyman. I think having Ryback to try and Shellshock with Big Show at Wrestlemania is a big risk considering his former history of not being able to lift people.
    Well, that depends on which example you go by.

Smackdown, he lifted Tensei with no problems; RAW he had problems.

I tihnk he's also Shellshocked Heyman at a house show.

Anyway, I prefer if they stick to the Ryback vs Show route, they've already invested this much time in Ryback, may as well keep it up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I'm pretty sure they'd practice Ryback lifting Show alot anyway just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Well, that depends on which example you go by.

Smackdown, he lifted Tensei with no problems; RAW he had problems.

I tihnk he's also Shellshocked Heyman at a house show.

Anyway, I prefer if they stick to the Ryback vs Show route, they've already invested this much time in Ryback, may as well keep it up.
    he tried to shellshock heyman but failed to do it even with 2-3 attempts and ended up doing a sloppy jackhammer

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    he tried to shellshock heyman but failed to do it even with 2-3 attempts and ended up doing a sloppy jackhammer
    I'm referring to after that. 12/27/12 MSG

Ryback defeated Paul Heyman with the Shell Shocked within a matter of seconds in a NYC Street Fight. Afterwards Ryback speared Heyman through a table in the corner. “Feed Me More!”
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Big Show as a face. Hmmmmm, let me think about that one. So, what we'd be looking forward to is several promos where Big Show does some more "crying" and begs fans for forgiveness? Yeah that'll make me respect him more.

All this because guys want to watch another guy 'muscle up' and grab another guy around his crotch and then dive forward propelling his own face into the other guys butt? Yeah that's a REAL WM moment!

Blog Entries
    He has Shellshocked both Hyman and Tensai with no trouble before.
    Plus, he could just get another finisher by then, or why not just body slam Show?

And forget about turning Show face to face Cesaro, Show sucks ass as a face and he's flip flopped back and forth too much as of late.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He has Shellshocked both Hyman and Tensai with no trouble before.
    Plus, he could just get another finisher by then, or why not just body slam Show?

And forget about turning Show face to face Cesaro, Show sucks ass as a face and he's flip flopped back and forth too much as of late.
    The one thing I think he'll have to adjust is the pick up. He needs to swap to an AA or F5 pick up, I don't think he'd manage the fisherman pick up on Show.