Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I disagree. Most members of the wwe universe are not also members of the iwc.
    I don't think most people are part of the iwc. But most people have access to a device with internet capabilities, and most people that have a interest will find a site like this mainly to keep up with the news section on these sites and most probaly never even look at the members of these sites comments and opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Am I the only who's actually going to watch Smackdown purely for that reason? Lol

The element of surprise is overrated anyway.
    I was thinking the same thing. I never watch Smackdown and I'll probably watch this week for the title change alone.

Pissed me off more that this site had:

Breaking news- A huge Smackdown **Spoiler** and the right above it,

WWE.COM spoils alberto Del Rio's World title win.

Whats the point of putting spoiler if your just going to ruin it before I can even look at it.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I'd argue that their "point" is to hopefully get a ratings spike with a promised title change. But it's Del Rio and he's been irrelevant for ages now.

Oh wells. This can only mean that Ziggler will cash in soon. Glass half full right?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Pissed me off more that this site had:

Breaking news- A huge Smackdown **Spoiler** and the right above it,

WWE.COM spoils alberto Del Rio's World title win.

Whats the point of putting spoiler if your just going to ruin it before I can even look at it.
    The first story was put out just after the tapings were complete, before the story hit the E website, so they put it as a spoiler.

As soon as it was put on the E's own website it wasn't worth the spoiler anymore, so they just revealed it as the E did themselves.

Blog Entries
    Once again....for those who are slow on the uptake - this section of the site and the news page are run ENTIRELY separately and independently of one another. What they choose to post there - and unfortunately for us, Frank's account auto re-posts here in the News/Headlines section - is down to them. We have no control over it.

I don't visit WWE.com very often so I was unaware of their spoiling the win - I read it on the news page anyway in the SD results. (I don't bother watching SD)

Why Del Rio (1-11-13 Smackdown Spoiler)

Why did the WWE ever give the WHC strap to Del Rio... Didn't they learn from 2011 that Del Rio as Champ doesn't sell..?

Blog Entries
    Already a thread on this bud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Already a thread on this bud.
    Ohw, okay thanks for merging than.