Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No because he only likes to have short two week reigns...
    Vince hates the drive by IWC, he'll do it just to annoy the hell out of them.

I'll piss myself laughing if they do.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Vince hates the drive by IWC, he'll do it just to annoy the hell out of them.

I'll piss myself laughing if they do.
    I like when Cena wins a title... It means we get to see him lose it soon after... Which means he has to have a proper match ending. So he wrestles better.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Can you say....transitional champ? It will soon become apparent to WWE that Del Rio's only use after he drop the title sooner rather than later, that he will ride out the rest of his WWE career in comedy skits with Ricardo and Santino.....hey, AlbertO, RicardO and SantinO - now we have a stable to finally rival 3MB!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Can you say....transitional champ? It will soon become apparent to WWE that Del Rio's only use after he drop the title sooner rather than later, that he will ride out the rest of his WWE career in comedy skits with Ricardo and Santino.....hey, AlbertO, RicardO and SantinO - now we have a stable to finally rival 3MB!
    Triple "O" They can be the comical heartthrobs who give all the ladies orgasms.

(Spoiler) new champion crowned at smackdown on 1-8-13!!

Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show in a last man standing match to win the belt!

Alberto Del Rio Vs Dolph Ziggler at Wrestlemania I would love to see this.

Blog Entries
    There's already a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    **WARNING**
    Do NOT read on if you don't want to be spoiled for this week's Smackdown.

So Alberto Del Rio's winning the WHC from Show. Can't say I saw this coming at all. They're pushing ADR as a face now and he was apparently pretty over with the crowd on this episode of Smackdown.

I wonder why they've decided to take the title off Show on a taped show like this? Is a Ziggler cash in still on the crds?
    Probably want to start building the whole Show vs Ryback feud

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Ziggler will probably cash in after the EC match (happens every time,nah just jk) and will lead to a Orton vs Ziggler feud at WM

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ziggler will probably cash in after the EC match (happens every time,nah just jk) and will lead to a Orton vs Ziggler feud at WM
    Ziggler should cash in at mania after orton wins the title form Del rio...

But... Ziggler should have a match against someone else before hand. Or a match scheduled for later so that he either has to cash in after he has wrestled or defend in the title in his match after he gets the title.