Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pope Factor

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Morgan legit left but couldn't get signed by the WWE because of the lawsuit. But like what was said before, you can never be sure with Twitter stuff.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I hope to God this is true because TNA has been misusing the Pope since he got injured against AJ Styles. IF TNA were smart they would've made this guy one of the top guys of their company. He is pretty good in the ring and is one of the best guys with a mic in TNA. The only man I think who could rival him on the mic is Austin Aries. Thank God that Pope is free.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If he is gone, then great, since TNA have been really misusing him for a long time now.
    However, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another MAtt Morgan, Devon thing with them just working the fans.

I can't see him being parts o A&8's though since every member I've seen they've used so far in the angle have been white (as far as I've noticed anyway). Devon was the only black member,but when he was masked, he was completely covered up with a turtle neck and gloves to hide any skin that might show or give away who he was. The rest of the members we can see their arms, hands, necks, and none as far as I've noticed have been black. So with that in mind I don't think Pope will be involved in that angle.

Back to WWE might be an option given how he's flourished in TNA. Plus WWE are apparently bringing back some guys. Perhaps Pope is one of them.
    Is still another guy who is completely covered up (D-lo)

But they can always say that he joined A&8 after his release.

If he is really done with TNA then they lost a good promo cutter and a great wrestler

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Is still another guy who is completely covered up (D-lo)

But they can always say that he joined A&8 after his release.

If he is really done with TNA then they lost a good promo cutter and a great wrestler
    I have been stating this since I got here that The Pope could be TNA's Rock if they would just push him.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

i don't know why people keep saying he was misused. he was injuried a lot of his time in TNA. why push someone who is hurt a lot?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i don't know why people keep saying he was misused. he was injuried a lot of his time in TNA. why push someone who is hurt a lot?
    Honestly this is the best answer I've gotten yet. Pope was great on the mic and a pretty solid worker, but he's been 50/50 health wise for a long time now. His body just hadn't been able to handle it I suppose.

It would of been great if they made him say something so bad on twitter that would get him fired, something like posting a picture of the TNA script he received or something. TNA say they fired him and then unveil him as an A&8 character. Just something different from what Devon done

Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    It would of been great if they made him say something so bad on twitter that would get him fired, something like posting a picture of the TNA script he received or something. TNA say they fired him and then unveil him as an A&8 character. Just something different from what Devon done
    But that would be original :O nah but seriously he was in OVW about 2 months ago refereeing a match on there Saturday Night Special and i think he was recovered then.

Normal Member
    Did'nt people backstage did'nt like him?

Normal Member
    What about EY did'nt he left TNA but came back to?