Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 401 to 404 of 404
  1. #401
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't believe this.


    I have that show on TV right now!
    Well....I live close to the Hollywood area but it is semi-decent. I most hang around west of there, which is very nice. I sometimes go south, where the gangs are at but that is for friend visits



  2. #402
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    SilverGhost....
    That is a low blow.



  3. #403
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,482
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Though several things are true: nasty beaches, shitty economy, bad sports fans.
    Do you get to run into celebrities ever? I guess that would be a plus. Why are the beaches nasty?

    Seattle sports fans are the best! Notice how no one wants to come to seattle to play the hawks... we don't shut up.
    #BeJelly


  4. #404
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Keeping away from the meta, I see. Good! Mermails can burn in hell.

    I have three decks: Ojamas, Banisharks and Thunders.
    I never faced either of those. Well...Watts are thunder attribute. I don't know how bad Mermails are but I know Nimbles and Atlanteans are stupid as shit.



  5. #405
    Normal Member deadly56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England London
    Posts
    251
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Comin' from a twat.
    Certains be a pussy.

  6. #406
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Do you get to run into celebrities ever? I guess that would be a plus. Why are the beaches nasty?

    Seattle sports fans are the best! Notice how no one wants to come to seattle to play the hawks... we don't shut up.
    I did run into celebrities here and there. People don't throw away the trash properly and it ends up in the beaches.



  7. #407
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I never faced either of those. Well...Watts are thunder attribute. I don't know how bad Mermails are but I know Nimbles and Atlanteans are stupid as shit.
    By Thunders, I meant the Thunder family. Seahorse is a godsend in that deck.

    And Nimbles raped me in DN. Never had a chance. ;_; At least they're not as broken as Verz.


  8. #408
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,482
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I did run into celebrities here and there. People don't throw away the trash properly and it ends up in the beaches.
    That's gross. Our beaches are terrible because trees fall down everywhere and they are just full of gooey crap. Do you ever have to drive living in that big of a city?
    #BeJelly


  9. #409
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    That is a low blow.


    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Well....I live close to the Hollywood area but it is semi-decent. I most hang around west of there, which is very nice. I sometimes go south, where the gangs are at but that is for friend visits
    I'm reading a book on the gangs of Los Angeles that makes me think otherwise. And I watch Cops.



  10. #410
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,311
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    By Thunders, I meant the Thunder family. Seahorse is a godsend in that deck.

    And Nimbles raped me in DN. Never had a chance. ;_; At least they're not as broken as Verz.
    I know a friend that is begging for three Thunder Seahorse. I heard they are like 15 bucks each for super rares. If I am not mistaken, I played my friend who used Nimbles and damn....stuff was sent to the graveyard. Good thing Necrovalley was out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's gross. Our beaches are terrible because trees fall down everywhere and they are just full of gooey crap. Do you ever have to drive living in that big of a city?
    Nope. I do want to drive but traffic here is horrible. The good thing is that there is a train station in walking distance from where I live and I go from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post




    I'm reading a book on the gangs of Los Angeles that makes me think otherwise. And I watch Cops.
    You mean the old early 90's Cops? Yeah that is old but now....I say it is calm but not there from "completely" safe. People are still quick to anger though.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.