Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 404
  1. #291
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Instead of backing up your fellow mod...


    But don't you know you don't have to be right with caps lock on?

  2. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Why are you trying to make something wrong right by putting it all in capitals? You're still wrong. I bet you're one of these people that thinks shouting your opinion the loudest makes you the rightest. Clearly, you are a teenager. No wonder nobody likes efedding with you.
    There's no reason for the continuous insults for no reason. Really.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But don't you know you don't have to be right with caps lock on?
    I know that, I invented that!
     

  4. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I know. That's why I'm laughing.
    If you say so.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  5. #295
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,833
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hopefully being the most awesome scotsman ever
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

  6. #296
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Not one person put up a popcorn gif. I'm disappointed in all of you.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #297
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    You had no reason to get so offensive with me though,I never insulted your views at all...I say your logic's wrong without giving you a reason,when I honestly shouldn't have had to,and next thing you know you start talkin to me like an idiot...Your point doesn't even matter to me anymore nor does that whole topic,And see there you go calling my words "Foolish" again..Regardless of how you mean it there's no reason for that.
    It's not an insult. It's an observation. I. Think. Your. Words. Are. Foolish. Being a mod doesn't make me think differently. I still have common sense. I'm not here to be political and say what you want to hear. If I was treating you like an idiot - wouldn't I ignore you? I simply pointed out that you answered a question not asked of you and that bug up your butt started squirming around. That's your issue, don't try making it mine.

  8. #298
    Also why go to such lengths to insult a guy over the internet? I've been nothing but bashed since this discussion started at all and I merely said he may have made a typo.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #299
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    There's no reason for the continuous insults for no reason. Really.

    Not insult. Statement of fact.

  10. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not insult. Statement of fact.
    Right there. You really can't keep trying to defend yourself in such ridiculous fashion...You can but its not helping..Seriously I don't gave a damn what you think of me there's no reason for it.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.