Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 404
  1. #221
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say I'll be remembered for my love of Cody....

  2. #222
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,517
    Blog Entries
    5
    WB 1979: That Peter Griffin avatar he had in his early days

     

  3. #223
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    WB 1979: That Peter Griffin avatar he had in his early days
    Could do that 1 for Bodom as well when he had that Miz 1.

    Never changed avatars

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Boybands and DrunkJose....

  5. #225
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,988
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Boybands and DrunkJose....
    As in bringing up DrunkJose in every other post you make?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    As in bringing up DrunkJose in every other post you make?
    For real,Never mind the fact its happened MAYBE three times if you wanna talk real moments...Even still lol



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #227
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,916
    Blog Entries
    10
    I will be remembered for always choosing quality of posts over quantity of posts.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I will be remembered for always choosing quality of posts over quantity of posts.
    No,more like the guy who just posted in the music thread,mainly better song,That I liked more before I had any real idea of his entire personality.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #229
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,894
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    WB 1979: That Peter Griffin avatar he had in his early days
    You sure that was me?

  10. #230
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,916
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    No,more like the guy who just posted in the music thread,mainly better song,That I liked more before I had any real idea of his entire personality.
    I'm I on your bad list for not being a b-mac hater?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.