Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting.

Fighting.

bored, wanted to hear some of your guys stories of past fights or scuffles you guys have been in. I know it's a boring topic, but hey sometimes you can get some pretty exciting stories. I like to hear why it happened, what happened during the fight, and what happened after.

I would post a fight I had, but I've never gotten into an actual fight. I did Karate for 2 years, and I've been doing wrestling for a few years, but I've never gotten into an actual street fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    bored, wanted to hear some of your guys stories of past fights or scuffles you guys have been in. I know it's a boring topic, but hey sometimes you can get some pretty exciting stories. I like to hear why it happened, what happened during the fight, and what happened after.

I would post a fight I had, but I've never gotten into an actual fight. I did Karate for 2 years, and I've been doing wrestling for a few years, but I've never gotten into an actual street fight.
    Was snowing and I threw a snowball at the year below me and then about 20 of them kicked the living shit out of me for it. Thankfully I got up right after and I was bruised but 100% fine. Sadly for them the chavs in my year started a fight with them and since we were easily stronger they picked on the weakest and beat the shit out of him. He had to go to hospital but karma is a bitch.

I never understood why they helped me though since we never liked each other either lol

I once got into a fight with an old school friend and although I think I did well against him he then put me in a headlock I couldn't dream of breaking. He was a black in karate and high up in a few other martial arts...Hence why I think I did okay.

A kid was getting attacked and I broke it up and the kids I stopped attacked me and I literally destroyed him. I broke his nose and black eye'd him whilst he made my nose bleed.

I was knocked down an arrogant prick in primary school too who wanted to fight me with relative ease as well.

A long time ago City never used to get results when going to Old Trafford. Long boring story short, we finally get a win there and the next few days I was doing banter at college with the Man United fan who was a bandwagoning dickhead. He got very butthurt and cheap shotted me from behind and since I was like 9 times bigger than him I lost it and floored him.

That's most of the big fights I've had. I'm not a great fighter and I'm honest enough to say I fight incredibly dirty sometimes but I've always gotten up. Kinda grown out of it now though the past few years.

Van Pacifistigan X :3

I've gotten into a few fights mostly during school but only one of them is interesting in the least. It happened when I was in tenth grade with this guy named Brian who I absolutely hated. He was one of those arrogant pricks who thought he was gods gift to god. We were in the gym locker room and he was going on and on about this girl at school who got pregnant telling everyone what a slut she was and just being a complete piece of shit. Admittedly I snapped and shoved him telling him in front of everyone in the room that he was a worthless piece of shit and he attacked me. It wasn't a pretty fight mostly just us punching and elbowing whereever we could hit eachother and by the time we got pulled apart I was bleeding from the nose and mouth and he was bleeding from the mouth and forehead. I wound up being suspended for 2 weeks since it was the first real trouble I'd gotten in in that school, he got three weeks but wound up dropping out before the year was over anyway.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post

I was never liked in high school and in year 8 I was playing footy and the guy who I had tackled hard went to the cool kid and told him that I bagged his mum when I never said a word, he flipped and a circle started forming around the cricket net so I couldnt escape... after what seemed like about 5 minutes of him laying into me, (only damage was a blood nose which is common for me anyway and a bump on the back of the head) I threw a hay maker and near knocked him out, with the shock of the hit suprising the circle I quickly ran off and escaped.

15 minutes later I hear my name being announced for the principles office and on my way I pass this kid with the first aid lady and heard her say "he must have hit you hard" with his response being "It was a lucky punch"

He then looked at me and I responded with I will give you another lucky punch if you dont shut up...... 4 days suspension but I never heard from him again

Blog Entries
    When I was 13 a guy tried to rape my female cousin at a skating rink. I took my roller blade off and beat him in his face until my older sister's friends could contain me. Police came, I was arrested for assault and battery. Was released when they found out why I did what I did. That was my third time being arrested at that point lol. But, it was for a good cause. I've been in over 70 fights in my 28 years on this horrid place called Earth. I live in South New Jersey, it's what we do.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

I've been in a few. Mostly people with "little guy syndrome." I'm not huge but I was the biggest overall in my school. Everyone who was taller was a bean pole. So I got all the short guys who 'had something to prove.' I guess I seemed like an easy target because I was a quiet one. The first time I got into a fight I got my ass kicked and after that I decided I was going to learn how to fight. I went to my cousin who had been doing karate and some other martial arts since she was 5. I learned the basics and plenty of head kicks. I can damn near do a split so head kicks and knees are my specialty. I also have a 'larger than average' head so I can take quite the beating without getting knocked out.

Not many real stories to talk about, just schoolyard bullshit. One fight of note was when three guys from the football team had lost a game the night before to our rival school and were looking to pick fight with anyone who crossed their path. The two smaller ones come up beside me and grabbed my arms to hold me still while the biggest one tried to work me over for a bit. That lasted all of two punches before a kicked him in the leg hard enough to knock off his feet. The guy on my left let go of me to check on his friend, I shoved the other guy off and he ran away to get the principal. He said I went after them to be a bully but the security cams told the real story. I didn't get any punishment while they were all suspended for two weeks and kicked off the football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    When I was 13 a guy tried to rape my female cousin at a skating rink. I took my roller blade off and beat him in his face until my older sister's friends could contain me. Police came, I was arrested for assault and battery. Was released when they found out why I did what I did. That was my third time being arrested at that point lol. But, it was for a good cause. I've been in over 70 fights in my 28 years on this horrid place called Earth. I live in South New Jersey, it's what we do.
    Damn your like the opposite of me, have you ever got like seriously injured in a fight. I mean 70 fights you were to bound to have gotten hurt at point or another.

I don't have many fighting stories but I have one you might be interested in...

In west Philadelphia I was born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin' out maxing relaxing all cool, shooting some B Ball outside of school, when a couple of guys they were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighbourhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "your moving in with your Aunty and Uncle in Bel Air"

In all seriousness though, I can't think of anything more boring than fighting stories. It's like juvenile playground bullshit. Why don't we all get our cocks out see who's got the biggest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I don't have many fighting stories but I have one you might be interested in...

In west Philadelphia I was born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin' out maxing relaxing all cool, shooting some B Ball outside of school, when a couple of guys they were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighbourhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "your moving in with your Aunty and Uncle in Bel Air"

In all seriousness though, I can't think of anything more boring than fighting stories. It's like juvenile playground bullshit. Why don't we all get our cocks out see who's got the biggest
    Sounds like rough days. I'm being honest when I say I can't find Philly in Yorkshire though :S

Also, we've measured them a while back if you remember

I'd like to tell you guys about some of my fights, but the first rule is that I'm not supposed to talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone