Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I guess TNA has the edge on the female division. Knockouts > Divas
    Always have. Always will.

Blog Entries
    The Kaitlyn vs Eve is just not interesting at all. Look how many title opportunities Kaitlyn has had and still can't take the championship. Its just a complete waste of time. Tamina is a heel so I don't know what they are trying to do with her in regards of the championship. Natalya has this weird gig with hornswaggle and Great Khali so I know she is not in the picture. Its time for some call ups to the Divas Division if you ask me. Who ever is the creative writer for the Divas is just killing me with boredom!!!! Knockouts our way better and never get old because of there storylines and movesets. And Unlike WWE each one gets a bit of spotlight.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

Blog Entries
    I don't know what's wrong with you guys. The match between them last night was decent, if not, it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The entire current state of the Divas division needs to be taken off of television and kept off until they're willing and/or able to reboot it in a meaningful way. It's pitiful, and just handing the title off to someone else isn't going to fix any of the fundamental problems they have going on with it. That's my two cents, anyways.
    I agree^ If there not going to put effort and time into the division then whats the point in having one is how I feel about it. I'm not a big fan of women's wrestling, but there's been too many wasted talents who are playing stupid roles (Nattie for example) or are not being allowed to perform like they can because they have no idea what to do with these women.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by alcrissam View Post
    I don't know what's wrong with you guys. The match between them last night was decent, if not, it was good.
    It was okay, it's just hard buying into something that they show no sign of caring about.. You start enjoying a feud or a diva and then next thing you know there walking Khali to the ring.. or are swapping heel and face every week like the Bella's were, as I said.. for me, it's hard caring about something which has been dying for a while now and shows no sign of getting better, even the female roster is thinning where before they had so much talent on there books.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    How many times is Kaitlyn going to get random title shots against Eve Torres for the Divas Championship? We've been watching same boring feud play out on Raw every week since last August, and it's the same result every time:

Kaitlyn defeats Eve or a heel Diva in a non-title match.
    Kaitlyn automatically recieves a title shot.
    Kaitlyn comes up short in the title match.

Did house shows suddenly become televised, or is creative just THAT fucking lazy?

I know, I know, it's the Divas division...but this feud makes Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio look good in comparison.
    They dont need to stop they need to bring in fresh Divas from NXT like Paige and Audrey Marie and some good ones.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    They dont need to stop they need to bring in fresh Divas from NXT like Paige and Audrey Marie and some good ones.
    Paige must be close to being called up, it seems like lately there only calling people up when they actually have some plans for them which is better then throwing them in the deep end with no real feud or strategy.

I don't think it will be long before we see Paige though.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Paige must be close to being called up, it seems like lately there only calling people up when they actually have some plans for them which is better then throwing them in the deep end with no real feud or strategy.

I don't think it will be long before we see Paige though.
    Last time I have known Triple H was in charge of who to bring, so far he brought in Seth, Dean, Reigns, Big E, and Maddox. Great work if you ask me. And also I heard he isn't a big fan of the Diva's Division only Tag Team and Making Main Eventers.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Eve should retain again at Royal rumble and become the 'CM punk' of the divas division with a very lengthy reign until she retires
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

The scariest thing about Eve vs. Kaitlyn is that after Eve finally drops the title, the feud itself is still going to continue. Eve will probably get more than one rematch clause.