Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    They used up the time they had to waste before giving Kaitlyn the belt so she can have a championship feud with her bestie running through mania... That's something.
    Yeah. Failing to win the Divas Championship 7 consecutive times in a row is DEFINATELY the proper way to push Kaitlyn for a future title feud against AJ.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Yeah. Failing to win the Divas Championship 7 consecutive times in a row is DEFINATELY the proper way to push Kaitlyn for a future title feud against AJ.
    7 times... name them

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

It is sad to see it has gotten this bad but to show how lazy the division has really gotten they don't even bother booking an end to divas matches anymore!

7 times... name them
    Head count....

On the October 8 episode of Raw, Kaitlyn had her first Divas Championship match against Eve in a losing effort via submission.

Kaitlyn received another shot for the Divas Championship at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, but was again defeated by Eve in a triple threat match, also involving Layla.

The following week on the November 12 episode of Raw, Kaitlyn defeated Layla in singles competition to become the #1 contender for the divas title against Eve at the Survivor Series pay-per-view. At the Survivor Series pay-per-view, Kaitlyn was attacked from behind by Aksana, and went on to face Eve for the Divas Championship, but was unsuccessful in retrieving the title.

The December 18 live episode of Super SmackDown, Kaitlyn brawled backstage with old Chickbuster partner AJ, and went on to compete in singles competition for the Divas championship against Eve Torres in a winning effort via disqualification after Eve tripped the referee to keep the title.

On the December 31 "New Years Eve" episode of Raw, Kaitlyn attacked Eve Torres after she put the title on the line against Hall of Famer Mae Young and forfeiting the title match claiming she defeated Young and on the January 7 episode of Raw, Kaitlyn would receive another title match against Eve Torres, winning the match via countout after Eve fled the arena.

That's what Wikipedia said at least, so take it as you may...
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Head count....

On the October 8 episode of Raw, Kaitlyn had her first Divas Championship match against Eve in a losing effort via submission.

Kaitlyn received another shot for the Divas Championship at the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, but was again defeated by Eve in a triple threat match, also involving Layla.

The following week on the November 12 episode of Raw, Kaitlyn defeated Layla in singles competition to become the #1 contender for the divas title against Eve at the Survivor Series pay-per-view. At the Survivor Series pay-per-view, Kaitlyn was attacked from behind by Aksana, and went on to face Eve for the Divas Championship, but was unsuccessful in retrieving the title.

The December 18 live episode of Super SmackDown, Kaitlyn brawled backstage with old Chickbuster partner AJ, and went on to compete in singles competition for the Divas championship against Eve Torres in a winning effort via disqualification after Eve tripped the referee to keep the title.

On the December 31 "New Years Eve" episode of Raw, Kaitlyn attacked Eve Torres after she put the title on the line against Hall of Famer Mae Young and forfeiting the title match claiming she defeated Young and on the January 7 episode of Raw, Kaitlyn would receive another title match against Eve Torres, winning the match via countout after Eve fled the arena.

That's what Wikipedia said at least, so take it as you may...
    So 5 matches...

One she straight up lost.
    One was a triple threat match
    One she was attacked before the match..
    Then she won by DQ
    Then She won by countout

I see no problem with her having a match and winning the title.

So 5 matches...

Then she won by DQ
    Then She won by countout

Those were the ones involving the title. They've faced each other about 10 times if not more altogether including non title and tag team matches.

So 5 matches...

Then she won by DQ
    Then She won by countout

Then that would make 3, if you don't count the triple threat and the non-event match.

They're totally dragging this diva storyline out, and I for one am sick of it. Sick to the teeth I tells ya.

Black Ninja!
    Those were the ones involving the title. They've faced each other about 10 times if not more altogether including non title and tag team matches.
    What do you expect they only ever use three or four of the divas at once. Of course they face each other so often.

What do you expect they only ever use three or four of the divas at once. Of course they face each other so often.
    I'm not expecting anything , haven't watched WWE in a few months now. Still I like to read these threads for shits & giggles and join in whenever I'm bored. They can face each other 100 times more if need be, it's all the same to me

Black Ninja!
    I'm not expecting anything , haven't watched WWE in a few months now. Still I like to read these threads for shits & giggles and join in whenever I'm bored. They can face each other 100 times more if need be, it's all the same to me
    Why oh why did I not pick up n the fact you don't care... Am I losing it?