Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,339
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thinking lots of people are forgetting the World title is nothing more then a secondary title for the most part.... Very big difference the World and WWE titles have.... So to answer again I think Kofi can be the World champion but not WWE champion.....
    Kofi is one guy who will risk his body for reward or not.... then multi time US, IC and World tag champion and Slammy winner!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm also yet to be convinced that Kofi is good enough to be a world champ.
    Even if you take his actual skills out of the equation, I'm still not convinced. The company might have a history of flirting with pushing him towards the top, but it's never been close and/or sustained enough to even entertain him winning a world title as a real possibility. And with the recent influx of new talent, I just see him getting further lost in the shuffle.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,072
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Even if you take his actual skills out of the equation, I'm still not convinced. The company might have a history of flirting with pushing him towards the top, but it's never been close and/or sustained enough to even entertain him winning a world title as a real possibility. And with the recent influx of new talent, I just see him getting further lost in the shuffle.
    Exactly, I mean he's been as close to winning a World title as say, Santino has I'd say. Or R-Truth. Actually, not even as close as Truth, since he actually had a one on one title match.
    And like you say, if you put Kofi up against the wealth of talent that's coming in right now, he's really fighting against the odds even more than before.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #14
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    I think kofi could be a future hof and don't think he should hold a world title in the future. I think people forget that you don't need to be a former world heavyweight champion or former wwe champion to be considered for the hall of fame. plenty of people in the hall of fame have never held a world title in the wwe.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #15
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think kofi could be a future hof and don't think he should hold a world title in the future. I think people forget that you don't need to be a former world heavyweight champion or former wwe champion to be considered for the hall of fame. plenty of people in the hall of fame have never held a world title in the wwe.
    He still isn't even going to be considered until well after retirement, which is still a long time away.

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He still isn't even going to be considered until well after retirement, which is still a long time away.
    I agree. I mean in 20 years it wouldn't shock me if he gets in. he has done a lot in the wwe. I was more making a point it's weird that everyone is so caught up in the fact that he needs a world title to be in the wwe hall of fame... when to me that just doesn't make sense. ricky steamboat never won a major title in the wwe.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    He has three tag team Championship reigns, four Intercontinental Championship reigns, and two United States Championship reigns. He has beaten some big time names like Chris Jericho, Kane, and Alberto Del Rio. Do you guys think Kofi Kingston deserves to be in the HOF without winning a World Championship?
    Kofi is and IMO will always remain a top midcard with probably (and I hope for him) a WWE title reign. HOF ? I don't think but who knows...

  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    At the moment no. But if he can give another 5-10 years in WWE then definitely.

  9. #19
    no..........................
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  10. #20
    Not any time soon but he definitely will be eventually if he doest make any company switches

    [thinks about midcard]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.