Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by either aloisick or his fake attorney
    You think this is not a real case? see you in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape
    Looking forward to it. My fake lawyer said he's going to punch your fake lawyer right in the dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick
    Thats a typical response from an ignorant, narrow minded nit wit

and I promise you as god is my witness I will get back on this site

your bestie

Aloisick
    You should put this much effort into, like, getting in shape, or finally touching a vagina.

By the way, you just made a mistake. One of your last messages said:

"I on behalf of my client who shall not respond to you as you seen to gossip to the other users here will continue with taking this matter further."

Yet here you are. Responding. Funny how that works, huh?

*shakes head in disappointment at alo's transparency and lack of commitment to his own shtick*

Anyways, thanks for playing, cupcake. It's been tons o' fun, and I'm sure everyone here is going to genuinely appreciate the hilarity of your completely worthwhile efforts.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

While all of this was happening, I took a minute to shoot a message to the people at Shine Lawyers. And they actually got back to me.

I couldn't not share it with alo, right?

Well, there's been a rather interesting new development in your legal crusade that I thought you'd like me to share with you. Sitting down? (Of course you are. I've seen you before, and you look the kind of guy who gets winded just hitting his space bar extra hard.) Anyways, per our correspondence, I took it upon myself to contact the good folks at Shine Lawyers on Friday. And guess what, nutter? Early this morning, they took the time to get back to me regarding your putting the system on trial:

Originally Posted by Shine Lawyers

Hello Andrew,

Unfortunately you are correct, we do not act outside of Australia and also do not act within the area of law this gentlemen is claiming to represent.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we would also highly suggest you contact a firm in your local area and get some advice relating to the laws within the United States about what can be done about this particular individual in case this matter does go any further than it already has.

We are sorry we couldn’t give you any advice relating to this issue and you have been targeted in this way but we hope you are able to find someone who can put a stop to what this person is doing.

Kind regards,
    Sandi – New Client Team
    Shine Lawyers

HEADSHOT!

You. Sad. Fucking. Liar.

And just so you know, I've already forwarded your real name and IP information to them, and I'm going to make myself available to assist them in whatever ways possible to see to it that you're brought to justice for the fraud that you've committed.

Anywho, thanks for mistakenly trying to fuck with me. It's been a pleasure watching the whole thing blow back up in your face in spectacular fashion.
    So, yeah. I hope you guys have fun with this.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Oh my days! Contacting the law firm was absolutely brilliant and I'm sure they don't appreciate having their name used like this.

I bet he's absolutely shitting himself now. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Best thread on eWN since the site's inception.

Well fucking done Ape. Well fucking done.

I'm nearly crying with laughter

Blog Entries
    ....and the third person silence was deafening....

This sad fellow's mother must have tried using one of those darn plastic coat-hangers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Ape View Post
    This sad fellow's mother must have tried using one of those darn plastic coat-hangers!
    Grandma! What brings you here all of a sudden?

Blog Entries
    I wish she'd asked for my help!

Always nice to see you G.A.

Coat hanger? Surely it must have been a baseball bat and an industrial vacuum to cause that much damage?

Oh my God that was awesome! This is hands down the best thread incarnated on this site!
    Very nice move in contacting that law firm at the end there! I can't imagine the look on the guy's face when he read that!

Also, a quote that really had me laughing:

Sitting down? (Of course you are. I've seen you before, and you look the kind of guy who gets winded just hitting his space bar extra hard.)
    I laughed hard at that one!
    So many other quotes I could have picked out that had me in stitches!