Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 341
  1. #121

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  2. #122
    i guess i should have emailed sick back and asked if he had won the tag belts lol. I just didn't want to hear more BS though. But yeah Robstar, ask him when he wrestles again- i would love to hear his exploits in Aussieland wrestling from one of his fellow countryman lol.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #123
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i guess i should have emailed sick back and asked if he had won the tag belts lol. I just didn't want to hear more BS though. But yeah Robstar, ask him when he wrestles again- i would love to hear his exploits in Aussieland wrestling from one of his fellow countryman lol.
    It's a special wrestling company, you wouldn't have heard of it, it's from Canada.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  4. #124
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Wow. He even lied about having kids in that cougar account.


  5. #125
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Wow. He even lied about having kids in that cougar account.
    Oh man, really?


  6. #126
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,661
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Wow. He even lied about having kids in that cougar account.
    That's messed up.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #127
    Punk, the person from Mississippi that Broc thought was trolling on PWS was most probably me. I had no idea what name to us so I signned up there as Sullenbroc, posted on Brocs wall saying Steelers Suck, got banned, reason was i had a mods name in my username, lol. Did not do it to start up anything, nor set out to get banned. Anyways i was let back in after telling Broc it was me and as long as i changed my username. So at PWS i am Annies_Boobs. Of course i havent post there in quite awhile

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #128
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Punk, the person from Mississippi that Broc thought was trolling on PWS was most probably me. I had no idea what name to us so I signned up there as Sullenbroc, posted on Brocs wall saying Steelers Suck, got banned, reason was i had a mods name in my username, lol. Did not do it to start up anything, nor set out to get banned. Anyways i was let back in after telling Broc it was me and as long as i changed my username. So at PWS i am Annies_Boobs. Of course i havent post there in quite awhile
    oh please I signed up as Drunkicho got drunk and trolled PWS. ah good times. Took them three days to figure out it was me. So worth the hangover the next day
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #129
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,802
    Blog Entries
    2
    I started reading when the thread was closed, and that was great, but Ape sending a mail to that Law Firm was priceless. Absolutely. There's been some hilarious shit around, but this one has beaten them all.

    I propose that the rules of the site should have the following:

    1) Unless you are Stephen Hawking himself or have an intellect like his (and believe us, you have not), you don't mess with Iron Ape.

    1.1) However, if you want to give the rest of the users a laugh and look like a fool, we encourage you to do mess with Iron Ape.

    This thread is all kinds of awesome.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  10. #130
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's messed up.
    I know. Pretty pathetic on his part. I feel even worse for them now.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.