Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I do not see this a personal attack on me. I have no children yet, so I am just chiming in on my perception - that technology is an easy out for a lot of people who can't/won't make that extra effort.

I think you may have misinterpreted my meaning, and in hindsight it was a poorly structured sentence (I am at work, in my defence!).
    I can see the point you were making Benny; which is why I tried my best to clarify that I did not think that these were your personal views, nor was it meant as being directed towards you. Your sentence was structured properly and I was doing everything I could think to provide you amnesty on the topic, regardless of your stance. I have just grown tired of hearing the statements (loosely associated with the ones you made) as a parent's (Not Benny’s) means to justify their lack of investment in their children.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Regardless, this here is the perfect example of what happens when you raise your kids via the method of TV, and shielding them from the outside world because they may get a boo-boo.
    Amen... Maybe a little more time invested into helping alo to grow would have helped him to turn out as something other than a spoiled kid who didn't get the cookie he wanted, thus resulting in the extensive effort to get his hand back in the cookie jar.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    And in an amazing turn of events, this thread has been derailed into a serious one. I love it. *Tips hat to DRG*

I sometimes have the perception that there are certain people that have kids because it is what society demands them to (or so they think). So, they stop buying contraceptives, she gets pregnant, has the kid, and the kid becomes another piece of furniture. Throw them in front of TV and ignore them until they they cry so much you shut him off with a slap. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have offspring in an already overpopulated world. Not a popular opinion, though.

When I read DRG's posts regarding his kids, I think he should be giving parenting lessons to stupid/moronic/careless parents, and make a freaking fortune about it. Maybe the world will be a bit more habitable.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloisick's intelligent legal counsel
    apprieciate (Right Spelling)
    I can't get over just how stupid this particular instance was.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    What if... this guy is the ultimate troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    And in an amazing turn of events, this thread has been derailed into a serious one. I love it. *Tips hat to DRG*

I sometimes have the perception that there are certain people that have kids because it is what society demands them to (or so they think). So, they stop buying contraceptives, she gets pregnant, has the kid, and the kid becomes another piece of furniture. Throw them in front of TV and ignore them until they they cry so much you shut him off with a slap. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have offspring in an already overpopulated world. Not a popular opinion, though.

When I read DRG's posts regarding his kids, I think he should be giving parenting lessons to stupid/moronic/careless parents, and make a freaking fortune about it. Maybe the world will be a bit more habitable.

Yeah, I guess I am just in one of those moods today. Not trying to be a radical but it’s one of those things that chaffs my panties in the wrong way. There are so many people in this world who aren’t able to have children, even though they express qualities of being competent and have an actual desire to provide love to a young, undeveloped mind. Yet, they are denied the ability either due to genetics, national regulation (I'm talking about the China take on things), or due to damage to their body while a child ends up in the hands of someone who willingly mistreats them or casts them off a something that hurts their social stance, since they can't go to the club and get drunk whenever they feel like it. For me to sit back and say that I do not have my own faults in my approach on parenting would be a hypocritical stance on the topic. There are times where I get just as fed up, I raise my voice, or I discipline out of anger, rather than out of education. However, I do my very best to make sure that no matter my short comings, my kids know that their daddy wants to be known as a father to them and not just a sperm donor to their mother.

I thank you for the compliment, though I might not see myself in a similar view. The only thing I will take credit for when it comes to my raising of the 4 wonderful kids I have been able to call my own is that I learned my lesson from what hurt me during my childhood. Growing up, my father did his best to “provide me with the comforts his dad couldn’t afford.” I was never stuck in a card board box, but there were times that we struggled greatly, but my dad did his best to keep pulling in $$$. In time, it morphed from him being gone for days, working 2-3 jobs at a time in order to put food on the table, into working 1 job, making plenty of cash, yet still being gone for 2 weeks at a time. I love my father dearly and we have a great, open relationship, but he knows how much this affected me, as the times when I needed my dad (and not money thrown at my problems), he wasn’t around to help. I hold that fact dearly to me, and when the choice of taking a massive pay cut to spend time with my kids vs. staying at a job that kept me away for months at a time but paid excellently came about, I took the pay cut (and would make the same decision EVERYTIME). Sure, I might not have the brand new Xbox games, nor can I afford a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, Cable, Internet, AND own a roku box simultaneously, but I can see the smiles on my kids faces, feel the hugs, and view the pride on their faces when they show me the picture they colored specifically for me and waited hours for me to return to work just to show me that they were thinking of me. That means more to me than having fucking Siri search the web for a word I am too lazy to type into a search bar myself.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Okay this is what we do people:

Unban Aloisick and limit his posting to only this thread. Then watch the hilarity ensue when people are horse laughing at him and he's trying to defend himself.

Now hear me out; he's going going to get irate and blow up at people so don't ban him just yet. Let him vent it out and we'll have even more jewels of comedic hilarity to pick from.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alo
    Ok guys I am done trying to get bac into the community I love

I would have thought that seeing how Broc, Sully AYS, Kevin Matthews and so get second and third chances and I dont even get a second chance.

That is all I have pleaded all along especially seeing how Kashdinero promised I would be back withion 3 months max, I remained patient for 8 months and nothing.

So to all the guys that want to make fun of me about being mental and such well I am, I have anxiety issues, depression issues and this place was an escape for now, where my characters were able to develop and grow and had the best time of my life daughter excluded.

Anyways congratulations to all expecially Iron Ape for your resolve in not allowing a loyal member to come back on.

I said numerous times that I was sorry but that was not enough for you guys was it? so keep up this gangland mentality, I will be keeping an eye on whos bullied next.

Does he honestly believe what he's saying?

Considering he said he's done though I think we can assume this isn't over whatsoever lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Considering he said he's done though I think we can assume this isn't over whatsoever lol[/COLOR]
    I guess if you lie enough, eventually someone might believe you (even if the only person to believe your lies is yourself )

DRG hates everyone

@van hooligan- when alosick got banned, we still had him do his last EWA promos for a show. And he asked if we would book one of his guys- Daswa(or whatever the hell the name was) against your VHX, as he thought he could out promo you, lol. Anyways, it never happened. His promos were medicore at best and not many people here can out promo you Vans.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Considering he said he's done though I think we can assume this isn't over whatsoever lol[/COLOR]
    Yarp i believe he does he has convinced himself that he was victimised. I find it quiet worrying that he actually thought making up a lawyer after googling an actual firm was going to work!

I think we should all chip in and buy aloisick a farewell gift of a thesaurus and a beginners guide to spelling. It would be very nice of us